24

"Class 2, assemble in the ground after getting changed" The PE teacher- Mr

"Class 2, assemble in the ground after getting changed" The PE teacher- Mr. Kang said and everyone in the class nodded before making their ways to the changing rooms.

Jihae being the last one to change, she entered the empty classroom to place her uniform in her bag.
But Jaemin was already in the room- doing the same.
Deciding to ignore him- she stuffed her uniform in and while zipping her bag close, her ring got stuck onto the zip which went unnoticed and she pulled her hand away from the bag.
"Ouch!" She winced, furrowing her brows as she brought her hand up to her face- there was cut on her finger right next to the ring.

Immediately pulling the ring off her finger- since it pressed her cut every time the ring was moved, only making it worst.
She placed it on the table and walked to the restroom to wipe off the blood that dripped down her hand.

None of this being went noticed by Jaemin.
He walked to the book rack- situated at one corner of the classroom and rummaged through the bundle of books, trying to find his notebook since he needed that for the next class. Remembering where he had seen it last time, he went out of the class and opening his locker and there it was.
Grabbing the book he casually walked back to the class only to see a panicked Jihae.
Not wanting to be that nosy person he decided to simply shrug it off.

"Oh shit! Where the hell is it?!" She stomped her foot as she searched the area.
Jeno was walking past the classroom but stopped when he noticed Jihae from the window.
"What's wrong?" He asked approaching her.
"My ring Jeno. I kept it right here- it's lost!" She let out- extremely petrified.

His eyes flickered to Jaemin who was placing his book in the shelf.
"Hey you stop there" Jeno said, looking at Jaemin but he didn't.
"Can't you hear me? I said stop!" He raised his voice making the boy stop and turn around, lazily.
"What?" Jaemin asked, his tone sounding uninterested.

His unbothered stature, infuriated Jeno. Striding over to Jaemin, he grabbed a fist full of his collar, pushing him making his back hitting the wall behind him.
"It was you wasn't it?" Jeno glowered at the boy in front, gritting his teeth as his eyes bored holes into his.

Jaemin held Jeno's hands that clasped his shirt and harshly pulled it away and straightened his shirt - Jeno slightly stumbled back at the force.
Soon the whole class returned- crowding around as they watched the two.

"Jeno leave him!" Jihae yelled but Jeno turned a deaf ear to her.
Jaemin turned away, ready to walk out of the room but Jeno pulled him by his arm making him face him.
"I'm not stupid to believe your words. Accept you've stolen the ring" He said staring at the guy.
Jaemin breathed out, throwing his head back in frustration- fists clenched by his side, trying to keep himself calm.

"Give the fucking ring-" Jeno clenched his fist, swinging it with all his force at the guy.
Jihae stood right in front of Jaemin- her eyes shut in fear, waiting to feel the impact but she slowly opened feeling nothing.
Jeno's hand inches away from her- his eyes flickered down at Jihae and back at Jaemin.

"It wasn't him" She said in a very low tone.
Jaemin looked down at the girl in front of him with wide eyes.
"Stop fucking defending him Jihae! Who else could it be?!" He raised his voice at her making her flinch at his tone- gulping down the huge lump in her throat as she felt intimidated by Jeno- it was her first time seeing Jeno this outraged.

"Jihae move" Jeno let out- closing his eyes shut trying to compose himself.
"Jeno it wasn't him. Listen to—"
"Fucking move out of my Jihae!" He pushed the girl aside and straddled Jaemin to the ground.
Her abdomen went hitting the edge of the nearby desk- a scream of pain escaping her mouth as she fell onto the floor- clutching her stomach.

Jaemin pushed Jeno off of him by holding his shirt and ran towards Jihae.
Panicking as he watched the girl- her eyes shut tightly, biting her lower lip to seize her screams, tears rolling down her face, her breath getting unsteady at the immense pain she felt.

Without giving a second thought Jaemin slid his hands under her- carrying her bridal style but there was no area for him to exit.
"Fucking move!" Jaemin yelled out and they instantly moved aside giving him space to walk as he carried her and ran to the infirmary.

Jeno and Jaemin just fought— OOP😬