63

"You've your entrance test tomorrow, prepare well

"You've your entrance test tomorrow, prepare well. You don't have to take care—"
"It's okay mom" Jaemin cut in as the three walked alongside inside their house.

"Jaemin!" Someone called out making the three turn to face him.
"Oh hyung.." Jaemin let out, surprised to see him.
"He's my senior- Lee Taeyong" Jaemin said, introducing him and Taeyong bowed to his parents before signaling Jaemin to come along with him.
"I'll be back" With that, Jaemin followed Taeyong.

"What—" He stopped mid way noticing Jeno standing beside Taeyong.
"Why is he here?" Jaemin asked, sternly.
"Listen buddy, it took me 3 months to get this idiot to apologize to you so you better hear him out" Taeyong said before leaving the two alone- standing far from the two, scrolling through his phone.

Jaemin quietly leant his hand on the railing, waiting for Jeno to speak while the two looked ahead.
"Apologize to Jihae, not me" Jaemin said and Jeno lowly laughed.
"She said the same. You two are really meant to be" He commented with a smile on his face.

"Sorry, for everything. I envied you cause you were close to Ji and things turned out in the wrong way. I realized you can't force someone to love you so I apologized to her and now we're friends" He paused making Jaemin turn to look at him.
"Friends?" Jeno nodded in response.
"Don't worry, I won't disturb you two" Jeno said, nodding his head assuringly.

Jaemin was about to speak up but his phone rang, gaining both their attention.
"Jeno?" He showed Jeno his phone- the caller ID 'Lee Jeno'.
"Oh. That's Ji, I gave her my phone, go ahead" Jeno motioned him to pick up the call before looking away at Taeyong who was approaching the two.

"Hello?"
"Jaem it's me.."
"Yea, I know"
"Oh you met him already?" He hummed in response.
"Did you—"
"I forgive him Angel, don't worry"
"Really?"
"Yes.."
"I'm glad.. by the way I called to talk about your entrance test. I know you've prepared well, all the best Jaem"
"Thanks Jihae"
"Oh shit I think mom is home. Bye Jaemin"
"Bye"

Jaemin slid his phone back into his pocket before facing the two.
"Is everything sorted out now?" Taeyong asked and Jaemin nodded in response.
"So are you two friends?" He asked, pointing at the two who shared a look- unknown to what relation the two shared.

Jaemin shrugged earning a groan from Taeyong.
"You two are friends- better be" Jeno chuckled at his words.
"We are, aren't we?" Jeno asked looking expectantly at Jaemin.
Jaemin stared at the two for a few seconds, debating with himself before giving him a quick nod.
"Good. We'll get going. You lost the bet, pay for our dinner" Taeyong dragged Jeno along with him earning a smile from Jaemin before he made his way back home.

"Jaemin.. Jihae's mother does not know about you two dating right?" Hyungsik asked while placing down the dishes and he looked at the two, surprised as to how they knew.
"Is it true?" Seongmi asked and he nodded.
"I'll talk to he—"
"Mom she doesn't approve of us two being together" Jaemin stated, looking down.

"Why not? She thinks my son is not enough?! I need to speak to her.." Seongmi said- her voice more serious.
"Mom—"
"No dear, I won't listen to you this time. Dad and I will go speak to her tomorrow, that's it" Seongmi said, making up her mind and Hyungsik nodded in agreement.
"Write your test well, don't worry about us okay?" Hyungsik said.
"Fine.." Jaemin sighed out in defeat, continuing to have his meal.

Jihae and her mother sat beside each other on their couch, staring at Mrs

Jihae and her mother sat beside each other on their couch, staring at Mrs. Seo's phone placed on the table in front- anticipating for a message.
"You did well didn't you?" Jihae aggressively nodded in response.
And the notification sound from her phone caught their attention and her mother grabbed the phone unlocking it to view the message.

"Oh my god Jihae! You got in!" She handed Jihae the phone.
"I did it.." She muttered as she read through the college acceptance letter.
"Yes you did it my dear!" She hugged Jihae, both extremely satisfied.
"Yes mom I did it!" Jihae widely smiled- feeling contented that she got accepted.

"Hello?"
"Am I speaking to Mrs. Seo?"
"Yes. Who is it?"
"I'm Choi Seongmi, Na Jaemin's mother"
"Oh"
"You must already know that our—"
"I do and sorry I don't appro—"
"I would like if we could meet in the restaurant for lunch to talk about it. I don't think a call is that convienent, right?"
"Sure.."
"Thank you"

"Mom who is it?" Jihae asked, looking at her mother- not knowing why the smile on her face died down after talking on the call.
"Jaemin's mother, she wants to meet me" She said before walking inside her room, not sparing her a look.
"I hope she gets convinced somehow.." Jihae muttered, praying for her mother to accept the two.

" Jihae muttered, praying for her mother to accept the two

This book will end soon..👀