47

"Boo" Jihae flinched, placing her hand on chest turning back to face the person- Jaemin

"Boo"
Jihae flinched, placing her hand on chest turning back to face the person- Jaemin.
She recomposed herself upon seeing him.
"I almost died of a heart attack" She muttered, breathing out air to calm herself down.

"Were you scared?" He asked walking beside the girl.
"No" She replied, looking front as she walked.
"Are we even going in the right way? Something feels off Jaem, this isn't the w—Jaem?" She looked to her side and noticed he wasn't next to her.
"Jaemin?! Where are you?! Jaemin!" She yelled out, turning around as she looked every where but he was no where to be seen.

"Please tell me you're playing around. Don't leave me alone in these woods" Jihae said- speaking to herself hoping he would come back.
She remained quiet while waiting for a few seconds yet he wasn't back.
"Did he really leave me alone?? I'm fucking scared—" She heard the sound of footsteps approaching her and she began taking steps back- panicking.
"W-who is it?" She stuttered out, mentally getting prepared to run away just in case.

"Jaem where the fuck are you at?" She muttered to herself, until her back hit something- or someone.
She let out a shriek before mustering her courage to turn back.
"Oh it's you" A sigh of relief escaped her lips and she visibly relaxed.
"Then who was it there?" She asked, pointing at the dark in the front.

The footsteps getting closer made her hold onto Jaemin's hand- frightened.
"Idiots" The voice said and two figures stood in front of them- Renjun and Dahee.
"Ji your face though" Renjun laughed, clutching his stomach.
"I thought I would die Jun what the fuck was that?!" She smacked his arm making him stop laughing.

"We'll get going then" Dahee said as she linked their arms together and walked away leaving the two alone.
"Where were you?" She asked looking up at Jaemin.
"I found something.. come along" He held onto her hand, dragging the girl along with him.
"Jaem we'll get lost" He simply ignored her words before coming to a stop.

"Close your eyes" He said and she simply stared at him, confused.
"Do it Jihae" He said and the girl shut her eyes close- soon feeling the warmth of his hand hit her eyes.
"Where are we going?" She asked but he remained silent.
She let him lead her to wherever he wanted to take her.
"We better not get lost" She said and he hummed in response.

"Open your eyes" He said as he let go off his hand son her eyes and she gradually opened her eyes.
Jihae's eyes widened seeing the surroundings full of light purple lilacs.

"It's beautiful.." She let out, feeling entranced by the fragrance of the flowers as she softly touched it with delicate hands.
Despite it being night- the darkness was no more lingering around since the lilacs reflected the moonlight- shimmering and illuminating their pathway.
Jaemin smiled as he dearly watched the girl who had a smile on her face, amused by it.

"Jihae.." He called out and she looked up at him, humming for him to continue.
"Do you what these lilacs mean?" He asked, touching the flower in front of him and she shook her head.
"Purple lilacs symbolize first love" He said, looking at the girl, staring into her eyes.
He walked closer to her as she completely turned to face him.

He held both her hands in his as he looked at her while speaking.
"I like you too Jihae, ever since the start" He said, smiling at the girl.
"You're my first love Jihae" He said making Jihae's lips curl up into a smile as the two stared at each other.

"I still remember how you walked up to me making sure I was fine when we first met. You were the only one to trust me and stand on my side when the whole world turned it's back on me. I never realized how important you were to me until we didn't speak for that one week. I would never want to loose you in my life Jihae, you mean a lot to me" He said, rubbing his thumb on her hands that were placed in his, as he spoke.

"Jihae...will you be my girlfriend? I promise to take care of you, forever" He said, waiting for the girl to reply.
Jihae gave him a small nod, her eyes not leaving his.
"I would love to" She replied and the two couldn't contain their smiles, feeling like the only ones in the whole world- they felt complete together.

Whatever you've been waiting for is finally here👀
Minhae are so cute🥺♥️
I felt so single writing this😞