3

"Class Dismissed!" Mrs

"Class Dismissed!" Mrs. Kim exited the room.
"Ji we've a soccer match. Are you coming to watch?" Jeno asked.
"Of course she will. Her boyfriend is playing right?" Donghyuck teased, earning a glare from Jihae.

Jihae picked up the book from her bag and stood up, walking to the person sitting in front of Jeno.
"Are you gonna watch the soccer match?" She asked and he shook his head.
"Let's go to the library then, I'm free" With that, Jihae left and Jaemin followed suit.
Jeno's eyes glued onto the two who were soon out of their sight.
"Bro chill, let's go" Renjun patted his shoulder and the three walked to the soccer ground for the match.

"Our project is about Nuclear Chem. Miri- who was in our group, was assigned to do the solving part" Jihae explained as the two sat down next to each other in the quiet library.
"Are you good at Math?" She asked and he gave her a nod.
"Oh nice. Your part is to solve these questions that Mr. Min gave" She placed the papers in front of him and he began going through the questions.
Meanwhile Jihae walked around the library grabbing the required books and sat down back in her seat.

"I'll need the concept to solve these" He said, still looking at the papers in his hand. The lack of response made him look up only to see a shocked Jihae- her hands on her mouth, eyes wide.
He raised a brow, confused at her expression.
"That's the first thing you've spoke to me and damn your deep voice, I did not expect that" She said almost amused at his voice.
He simply stared at her before looking away, flustered at the sudden compliment.
Realizing her own words, she looked down embarrassed, feeling extremely awkward.
"I'll explain you" She diverted the topic, grabbed the book in front, flipping through pages and she began explaining him about Nuclear Chemistry so he could solve the given questions.

"You can solve them with this information" Jihae said, closing the book and a sigh of relief escaped her lips.
She stared at the guy next to her, who was focused on scribbling something on the paper- his soft hair falling over his forehead, lips slightly pouting as he concentrated.
"Jihae! Your boy is leading, don't wanna cheer for him??" Chenle said making the two turn and face him.

"Shh silence kid!" The librarian glared at Chenle who mumbled a sorry as he approached Jihae and Jaemin.
"Jihae come! Jeno asked for you" Chenle dragged the girl to stand up.
"Chenle we've a project due—" He dragged her out of the place before she could complete herself.
Jaemin watched as the girl was being dragged by the younger male. Sighing, he went back to solving the questions.

"Chenle what do you expect me to do??" Jihae rolled her eyes as he forced her to sit down next to him at the bleachers.
"Cheer for your fiancée" Jisung nudged her arm teasingly, as he sat down next to Jihae.
She lightly punched Jisung's arm earning a groan from the younger before she turned to face the players.

Soccer was her favorite sport- so she was soon involved in the match.
Jeno looked around in the bleachers, eyes searching particularly for a person and a smile made it's way on his face upon noticing the girl he loves sitting in between Chenle and Jisung, with a small smile on her face as she watched the match.
The ball was passed from Donghyuck to Jeno and he kicked the ball with all his force.

"Jeno team wins!" The referee blew his whistle and the crowd broke out into loud cheers.
"Yess!" Chenle and Jisung stood up, excitedly, giving a high five at the victory.
Jeno, Donghyuck and Renjun gave each other a quick hug before Jeno made his way to Jihae- the girls screaming as he walked closer to the bleachers.
Jihae stood up noticing him approach her, feeling everyone's gaze on her, her face red at the attention.

Jeno flashed her a smile before pulling her into a hug- his hands around her shoulder.
The people around took out their devices and began recording it whilst screaming on top of their lungs.
Jihae stood there, frozen at the sudden hug, hands clenched by her side awkwardly.
"Thank you for being here" He muttered, ruffling her hair before breaking the hug.
He looked down at her, flashing his famous eye smile that could melt any girl's heart.
Jihae's heart skipped a beat at the smile, her face flushed red at the close proximity.

"Coach is calling us!" Donghyuck yelled, motioning Jeno to come along.
"You ruined the moment stupid" Renjun smacked his head making him wince.
Jeno nodded at Donghyuck before looking back at the girl for the last time before he ran towards his teammates.

Jihae blinked a few times before collapsing down on the seat- her hand over her heart, confused by the strange feeling she felt.

What the hell was that??