S3.45_Fluffy

Chapter 45

A months passed in the blink of an eye and slowly she was able to walk again. Her steps were still rusty and she couldn't walk long distances. It was quite uncomfortable that she couldn't walk without a cane, but well, it was better than letting him carry her. As time passed by she wondered why he hadn't returned to the palace yet. Didn't he have other things to do?

Because he always was here, she couldn't even leave the house. As a form of protest she didn't want to go out, even though he had tried to convince her otherwise.

The doors opened, letting in the light of the sun. Soo didn't want to look up, knowing who was approaching. Who else could it be beside him? She mentally thought.

"What should we have for breakfast?" He asked in a carefree manner. But as usual he was ignored.

"You'll lose your voice at this rate," Wang Soo teased, a chuckle followed behind.

"When will you leave me alone?" Soo replied, not hiding her sullenness.

"Before you like me, I'm not gonna leave."

"Well, before you are leaving I'm not gonna like you."

"If you say so,"

Can he still laugh in this situation?! If there was a colour to describe her mood it would probably be boiling red.

"Well, at least you like me don't you love?"

Soo was sure he wasn't talking to her, but she was too prideful to look up and find out.

"How sad you'll turn into dinner this evening. I was about to get fond of you."

Dinner? What?

Her eyes automatically fixated on him, to her surprise he was hold a little white bunny between his hands. He couldn't be talking about that little cute thing right? Dinner?

"See what I got in the forest," Wang So said proudly.

"Grilled or stewed? What do you prefer?"

"You-you-you-you-you-you are making dinner with that?" Her words stumbled upon each other as it came out.

"It's been long since we got meat right? Today is gonna be a feast— hey! Carefully" Wang So managed to grab her hands, before her wobbly legs gave under as she ran to him. It was the first time since ever that he had seen her move that fast. From her bed to this table, there would be like five steps in between.

Not even thanking him for grabbing her, Soo pushed his arm away and stole the little bunny out of his hand. Not forgetting to shoot him eyes daggers at the same time. Her hands protectively wrapped around the little rabbit while her eyes send him glare.

"Get you own food!!"

"You are holding my food." He said, with an uplifted brow.

"Are you even human! How can you eat such a little creature without feeling guilty?"

Wang So let out a scoff as to provoke her even more.