S2.44_Travel

Chapter 44

All the young masters have gathered even Hanna and Jieun was attending. The bright atmosphere before and the talking of the cousins were know replaced with heavy silence. Even Baekeun was quite. He didn't even joke around with Jieun and neither did Joonha. No one talked and the cheerful moment was as it has never existed.

The door opened and in came their grandmother, the guys stood up from the couch and bowed at her appearance.

"Grandma" they chorused.

Their grandmother nodded with a heartwarming smile then with her hand gestured for them to take a seat.

"Thank you all for showing up today."

She started then took in a deep breath.

"I know a lot of things has happened in the lasts few months and that we all have been through a lot. The incident of your eldest cousin, our Jun being hospitalized and the delayed engagement of Jeongso and Jinah's wedding"

The crowd silently listened all with a serious look.

"It has been a gloomy time we are all mentally and emotionally worn out. But I have some good news" she held a brief pause to catch a breath.

"Your eldest cousin Mo is finally awake-"

The eyes of the guys grew big at the surprising news. Hanmin with a wide smile, Baekeun, Jieun and Joonha dropped their jaws mouth smiling from ear to ear.

Thank goodness Jun laced his fingers on top of his knees then exhaled a deep breath.

"-so to celebrate that I've arranged a trip for you. Call it healing. The storm has raged and now comes the light."

"Wohhooo" they all clapped and screamed out of joy. Jieun noticed how Jun discreetly tried to hide the smile. She looked at him with cautious eyes, seeing him smiling melt the anger that stored inside.

"How is hyung?"

"Can we visit him?"

"Is he okay?"

"When is he coming home?"

They bombarded their old grandma with questions.

"Easy boys I can't breath" she chuckled seeing their enlighten expression. The boys chuckled along smiling from ear to ear.

"Mo is fine and said that you should all enjoy the trip on his behalf. When you're returning you can come and visit him"

A trip, Jeongso looked uneasy.

"When are we going?" Baekeun asked.

"Tomorrow. You're heading to the private resort on the island, don't worry about the workloads, it has all been taking care of. The plane will depart at 10 a.m. so take some rest for today! . And-"

Jieun's eyes became gloomy and her thoughts wandered elsewhere after getting the news.

At least we have a destination, Jeongso comforted himself, reminded by the last time his grandma arranged his trip.

"After your return we will talk about the wedding plans"

Hanna's face as well became dark, she wasn't alone in the reaction. The laughs drown out they all looked at Jeongso with round eyes then back at Jieun who seemed to be elsewhere.

As everyone was having their eyes on her, Jieun looked down then headed out of the room, as if she was invisible air, she didn't sense the many eyes that trailed her as she left the room completely absent minded.