S2.15_knock

Chapter 15

A/N: dedicated to you @hanniahtahir.

Through startling eyes, Jieun saw Jun looking at her.

"Wha-a-a-t are you doing here?!?" She hurriedly pulled herself free, making him furrow his brows. He looked somewhat hurt but at the same time offended. 

"I'm not allowed to?" His eyes trailed her down. The silence lasted for a couple of minutes before he then spoke up.

"Did you have fun playing with me?" Jieun looked at him with disbelieving eyes as he said those words without even a hint of hesitation.

Played with you?

"You're not the one who used me?" She crossed her arms and looked at him, feeling offended.

"What?"

"I'm not meant to sound ungrateful but...what was it... If that homeless drunkard didn't provoke me I wouldn't? It wasn't your intention to save me that day right!?!?" She raised her voice. She heard him speak on the phone on that day in the hospital. Every single word was vivid in her memory as it was yesterday.

"She heard that?" Jun murmured to himself.

"I heard that!!"

"But I saved you in the end" he boldly stated.

"How gracious of you!!"

"Coming from a person who became the fiancé of the dog next door" Jun clicked mirroring her crossed arms.

"Say someone who saved me ONLY because I looked like a girl he wanted back?!?" Jieun walked away angrily after sending him a fierce glare. Jun grabbed her wrist as she passed by. Clearly confused by her words.

"Who told you that?"

"A fool who is good at keeping secrets" She yanked his arm and slamming the door as she exited the practice room.

.

.

Though Jun knew he wouldn't get a chance to see her, due to their fight, he was still wandering around and ended up in front of the door of his grandmother's room. He knocked on the door but didn't wait for an answer before entering.

"Granfma~," he said, the old woman didn't even lift her head but just continued with her yarn-work.

With a plastered smile, he took a seat beside her, ignoring being ignored.

"Stop coming home so often." She said without looking up. Jun furrowed his eyes at the gray-haired women in a wondering way.

I was worried for nothing. His lips tightened into a line.

"Don't give me that look" His eyes grew big, surprised that his grandma knew that he gave her a displeasing look without lifting her head.

"I know you've just been at the practicing room don't think you can hide it from me"

"You're angry because I didn't come to you first?" He wrapped his arms around her chubby figure.

"JunSo-ya." 

Jun would usually freak out if someone called him by his birth name, but it was different hearing it from his grandma, who always said it in a caring way.