S2.19_ countryside

Chapter 19

A/N: I don't know if you're still reading, but I'll just say when I didn't know what to write, reading your comment was a great portion of motivation^^

Having no idea of where they were heading and blindly stepping out of the car to take a break was maybe their biggest mistake. Looking around it was simply an old village house the landscape of field was their only clue.

"He loaded your luggage there." The old woman pointed at the glistening red suitcase as if it wasn't a bad thing. In disbelief, Jeongso let out a devouring grin that kind of scared Jieun. The way he laughed to himself while rubbing his forehead while facing the sky simply made her nervous. It was like he was about to go insane. 

"It's all your fault!!!" he yelled directly at her and she exhaled, realizing that she has been holding her breath this whole time.

"You should absolutely use a restroom right now!?"

"Yo-u-u could've stayed in the car!" she argued.

"We have a room, your driver already paid for the fee." The middle-aged woman said, making them look in the direction of her pointing finger. The door that looked like a big frame with thin material in the counter, that would crack if you just pointed at it with your finger.

"We better fetch a taxi before I lose my sanity," 

The woman looked at him as if Jeongso was talking nonsense.

"Good luck! This address isn't even marked in the map." She said in a mocking tone that got on his nerves. Jeongso took out his phone, scrolled down the screen before dialing the number.

"Yes, Youngmaster" The driver who dropped them out answered the phone.

"Turn the car around" Jeongso ordered, it was clear that he was doing his best not to explode at the one he spoke to.

"I'm really sorry" Mr. Lee hangs up without hesitation. Jeongso's eyes filled with hatred as he glared at Jieun with deadly anger. He let out a frustrated groan screaming on top of his lungs as he crashed the phone to the ground. Jieun took her hand up to mute the shriek as he with intense gaze kept glaring at things around them. She was a bit scared but still thankful that the glares weren't directed at her, her weak heart would probably stop beating if she saw them.

"Where are the rooms?" he said with an emotionless face, eyes glaring at the host who just stood with crossed arms as if she was offended by his reaction of throwing a tantrum for sleeping in her place.

"Rooms?"

What is with her mischievous smile? Jieun thought nervously, afraid that the old woman would provoke him further.

"Yes we are two" he pointed at Jieun and then back at himself, and Jieun nodded desperately.

"The driver only paid for one room."

"I can pay for another room, how much?" He took his card out from his purse, as he never in his life had brought cash.

Card? Does he think this is a hotel or what? The Ahjumma lifted a brow.

"Young man you sure want a one-room don't you?" The middle-aged woman elbowed him while discreetly sending a wink. Jeongso was flabbergasted by her accuse to the point he found him speechless in disbelief.

"Miss hurry and get inside" The woman pushed Jieun towards the room.

.

.