S2.46_Fuzzy

Chapter 46

Hanna, Hera and Jieun sat on each queen-sized bed in the big bedroom with the size of a living room, unpacking their stuff and got themselves changed after the shower.

They were at the resort after flying for half a day and 10 min. Of driving by bus from the airport. The resort was build up on two floors, the girls stayed in the upper part while the boys were downstairs.

"Oh no..." Hanna sighed.

"Hm?" Jieun hummed without looking up, hands still organizing the clothes from the suitcase.

"I forgot my make up remover" Hanna said.

"Don't look at me" Jieun sharply cut in, proud that she didn't need decoration on her face as some others. 

"I have some" Hera held up a little bottle, and threw it to Hanna.

Hanna grabbed it with both hands.

"Thanks Hera-ssi"

"You don't have to speak with honorifics to me, just Hera." She smiled at Hanna.

"Cool," Hanna smiled back.

"Hmpf!" Jieun pouted and held up a sweatshirt, the lightest clothes she had included in the enormous suitcase.

Hanna and Hera turned at Jieun.

"Did you prepare for a trip to Antarctica?" Hanna mocked, Jieun responded with a fake smile with no sincerity.

"Woah, you're gonna get a heatstroke with these on" Hera looked at the pile mountain of clothes Jieun stacked on the bed.

"I thought it would be cold..." Jieun said.

"Wanna lend some?" Hanna held up a see through top, making Jieun frown.

As Jieun was about to reject, Hanna lifted a brow with a naughty smile and spin the blouse around her index finger.

"Or don't you have the confidence?"

"Ya!!!" Jieun threw a pillow across the room aiming for Hanna, who dodged it in the split second.

"You better stop snoring tonight!!!"

"What does that have to do with anything?!?" Hanna was taken aback by the random remark.

"Any way you better not snore, or I'm gonna kick you!" Jieun left the room with a loud bang.

"What kind of relationship do you have? Sometimes you look close, other times ... I don't know really-" Hera herself was a bit surprised by the direct question towards a girl she nearly met.

"Sorry, I went too far" Hera fastly apologized.

"No, you're right," Hanna said.

"We have a nerve-wracking relationship"

"What kind?"

"She's the bitch who is engaged to one I love...."

"Ohh..."

"And a friend I think..."

"I see the dilemma."

Hanna smiled then walked towards Jieun's bed with a folded white shirt and a pair of thin material black pants.

"Wouldn't it be better if you had offered these in the beginning?." Hera looked at the clothes placed on the bed then back at Hanna.

"I'm not good at being good" Hanna replied.