S3.25_Fake it

Chapter 25

Soo was right. Their leader no other than the falling nation's princess, Woohee. The princess was taken aback, and for good she wasn't alone in the reaction upon her answer. All of the woman went silent. The face plastered with widened surprise, everyone except one...

Without further interrogation the kidnapper brought Soo away without additional questioning. Was that due to their shock or because they didn't want to reveal too much, Soo didn't know.

They didn't bother to give Soo a blindfold when heading for their hideout. It made Soo more uneasy than she would like to admit. This either meant that they were confident that she would never make an escape, which was the bright side, or it could mean that Soo didn't have much time left. There wasn't any option above that Soo preferred more than the other.

They brought Soo to the mountains, a place distant from civilization. There was a waterfall at the entrance to the cave, in which she was brought into. The cave inside was thickened in darkness making her unable to what was before her feet. While everyone didn't have a problem in making their way Soo's small steps was slowing them, making a few woman regularly let out annoyed sighs.

Soo didn't have her hands free like the others, unfamiliar with the ways she tripped a couple of times on the uneven passage.

"Agr..." Soo groaned painfully when falling to the rough surface.

"How many times has it already been?!" One of the kidnappers said frustrated, while pulling her up to her feet.

"Is it that hard to walk properly!" The complaining voice resonated from the walls sending echos through the cave.

"Stop complaining," Another woman said. "Your echos is a pain to the head."

"That's easy to say for someone walking up front. Why don't you stay behind and take care of this weakling?!"

"Why should I do that?" The woman up front complained, as if she would rather die than touch Soo.

"Ya! Goryeo trash, how about lending a hand to your fellow?!"

"Call me that again and I will fed your tongue to the dogs-"

"YOU-"

"Enough!" Wohee ordered. "You can all go first I will take her there,"

Annoyance clang in her gentle voice.

"Your highness, how could we let you do that task?"

"Princess, I was wrong, let me stay behind and take her."

From their complaining Soo could tell that it wasn't going to be an easy trip, which must be the reason why the people was getting impatient.

In the end she was left with only one person to "escort" her, while the others walked ahead. Judging from the sound of their footsteps they were already far ahead in just a couple of second. Back was only Soo and the woman which the people referred as "Goryeo trash".

They walked in silence and about half an hour later did the arrive to the counter of the cave. Soo thought it was a place in which these people lived in but she was wrong. This was a prison. Surrounding her was caves, caved in small spaces with fences of iron. It looked no different from a dungeon but of different interior of mountain walls.