S2.09_Regretful

Chapter 9

This place was really big, not compared to a palace but still enormous. There were tons of rooms on the two floors, making one pity whoever had the task of a house cleaner. The second floor had a spacious room, which Jieun was given on. Luckily she didn't have to share it with anyone. Jieun wondered what kind of person her savor was? Was he some kind of royal or noble scholar? If not how else could he afford such a huge building? 

Everyone was busy unpacking their stuff, changing to something comfortable while she was just staring at the folded clothes on her bed which she'd rather die than wear. Hanna had lent her those clothes which couldn't pass as clothes. In Jieun's eyes, it looked like rags that a beggar wouldn't even wear. 

Leaving her room she wandered in the hallway and ended up in front of his door. The door creaked a little as she peeked her head inside.

Jun froze in his position, letting out a heavy sigh before pulling the shirt over his head. It wasn't the first time she surprised him with her sudden appearance. Always with him half-naked. 

"You're doing it deliberately aren't you?" He said blaming. 

Jieun looked down, pretending not to hear. As Jun was done dressing she entered his room and plopped down on the fluffy bed.

"Can you give me some clothes too?" Jieun looked down hiding the blushing cheeks.

"Didn't Hanna lend you some?"

"I can't wear that," she slightly jumped on his bed, avoiding his eyes.

"Why?"

Because her clothes weren't enough to cover a newborn. A really thin blouse with big holes at spots she couldn't understand and a pair of shorts. Jieun had seen beggars wear more clothes.

"I like yours," she said truthfully. Jun couldn't understand why she would choose his clothes instead of female clothing but as she wished he gave her a set. Lending his washroom she went inside and changed into a comfy shirt and loose jeans. 

When she came out from the washroom he was no longer in the room. Jieun sat on his bed looking around, accidentally pressing on the remote with her butt, making the big flat-screen turn on. The fluffy bed called to her, without further thinking she threw herself back and started watching the bright screen. Maybe it was her call to watch the drama. 

Times passed without her knowing. When Jun came back to pick his sunglasses Jieun was still in his room watching some tv drama. Well, with his clothes on this time.

"You're still here?" He said from the door. Jieun hushed holding her finger to her lips.

"Can't we talk later I'm watching a drama" her eyes glued to the screen.

Someone would think this is her house. Jun grabbed his glasses at the table and left.

.

.

.

Everyone except Jieun was gathered at the pool. Baekeun was swimming with Jinsoo, others were laying with their sunglasses letting their fair skin come in contact with rays from the sun. Well, and Joonha diligently made some push under the glowing sun. The reason for his diligent work out will soon bear fruit.