S2.50_Eyeshopping

Chapter 50

"Stay still," Jeongso said firmly.

"What are you doing!!?" Jieun yelled with anger in her tone, as he leaned closer to her, his hand still holding the back of her head. Jeongso blew at her neck making her hair rose, her skin felt the tickling caressing of his breath, her cheeks filled with heat and the colour of scarlet streamed to her face.

"Are you a weirdo of what?! What do you think you are doing?" She banged her head into his.

"Agrr!!.." Jeongso broke the lock of his hands, rubbed his red forehead with his palm. Jieun took a few step back, mirroring the same actions as his, her forehead bull red.

"That's why people shouldn't be nice" he said to himself.

"You weren't being nice?" She smoothed her forehead, massaging the spot in circular patterns.

"You were asking for slap!" She tried to appear angry but it wasn't near possible, she just couldn't pull the you-should-be-afraid-of-me face.

"Fine." He said in a monotone. Showing no sign of repents.

"let the ants eat you alive." He scoffed sending her cold stares.

"Ants?" Jieun said confused.

She didn't know if it was out of hallucinations as he said the word, but it began tickling. She stretched her left arm to see the pink sweater having brown colored moving dots.

"Ants...ants...ANTS!!!" Jieun screamed as she stomped her feet to the ground one after another in increasing speed, she shook her body and her eyes widened in horror. One ant wasn't that scaring, but an army marching down the sweater you are wearing was on another level.

"Get off! Get off!" She yelled, as if they could understand her words. Crying Jieun tried to brush them off.

"Need this weirdo to help you?" Jeongso asked sarcastically. Jieun responded with vigorous nod.

Why do I feel offended right now? He furrowed but still took a step closer and helped her brush off the monsters.

"How come there is so many?!?" He brushed them off but they kept flowing out.

"Are you raising them or what?!?"

"Get them off...Hmpf..ehhhh..." Jieun cried.

"I'm trying!" Jeongso blew, shook, and brushed them off her some of the ants even transferred to his arm making him slightly more pissed of them. It took an eternity to get them off hers and those on his own arm.

"I think that was the last one." He hardly blew one last time at her neck, her forehead wrinkled every time she felt his breath against her skin. Jieun half opened her squeezed eyes to find him half drenched, while gasping a bit out of breath, his hand placed around his waist while his chest rose in sync with his breathing.

"Thank you" her gaze wandered elsewhere as she said the words, a bit embarrassed of herself to have such shameful thoughts of his actions.

"you owe me one," He said resolutely.

"But you said you were repaying me. It doesn't count!"

"Yeah but actually I got a headshot for repaying, if you still remember" he pointed at his forehead which was slightly swollen.

"So..rr..y" she lowered her head.

He tilted his head, lifting his brow waiting for her to accept his...Demand. Repay. Or whatever he would define it.

"Fine. What do you want?"

.

.

.