Tears have fallen onto his face. "You think I planned this?" He points to his stomach. "Newsflash! I was just as shocked as you were."

“You still didn’t stop Scott during your heat! And when he didn’t use protection, you didn’t take a morning after pill, you weren’t careful either. You wanna know what’s a shock? A shock is when you don’t have that choice. I never knew if he used a condom. I never knew if there was a chance at me getting pregnant, but I didn’t have the say you do. I had no say. Not over the baby, not over my life, not even my own body. A shock is finding out you have to raise a child in that life, and then losing it to a man who knew exactly what he was doing.” I spill, not realizing that Mitch probably didn’t even know most of the details I just confessed. I turn around, running to my bed and jumping under the covers to hide before the tears can fall. 

"I'm sorry that happened to you and that he took away all of your control, but this is nowhere near the same. I wasn't aware that Scott didn't use a condom until a week later, when he told me. I had no chance of taking the pill and if I did you seriously think I would? After I confided in you how much I want a kid? Are you kidding me?" He pinches the bridge of his nose. 

“How do you know you're ready? You can want a kid when you’re twelve, Mitch! That doesn’t mean if you get pregnant at twelve that you keep it! You need to be stable enough for it, mentally, physically, financially! It’s one thing when you don’t have options, it’s another when you have the ability to make sure you are ready first!” I counter. I don’t even know why I’m arguing anymore. I’m just so scared that I can’t believe he let this happen! I don’t want it to end badly!

"You think I don't know that?!" He shrieks as the tears fall freely. "I am terrified! I am terrified that I'm gonna fuck something up and that something is going to happen to this baby. I never said I was ready, but no one ever really is. I am so scared. For me, for you, for this baby. I need support from you, not...this." 

“I don’t think I can do that, Mitch. Not with the odds. I seriously don’t know what could happen if you lose that baby. I almost killed myself after the last one, I don’t know how far I’d go if it happens again.” I say, my expression almost numb. I could remember what happened after I lost my last baby, and the thought of this one being lost too…. I don’t know if I could survive that. 

He sniffled. "I guess I was wrong. I thought we were friends. But clearly," he chuckles. "Clearly, I was wrong. Cle-clearly being your friend isn't enough." He sniffles. "I really never thought that a baby would come between us." He absently put his hands on his stomach.

“You know what? Fuck you, Mitch. I thought you’d understand. I thought you’d care enough about my feelings and my well being but you only care about yourself. You’d rather me be there and support you, even if it means you lose this child and I……” I couldn’t even finish the sentence. “Leave!” I shout at the top of my lungs. I don’t want him near me!

"I do care about you! But you're too self absorbed to see it. You're too focused on how my baby affects you. What about me? Why don't you take one goddamn second and think about how I feel?!" 

“You think I’m self absorbed?! I didn’t know being scared to go into a fucking depressive episode and trying to kill myself made me self absorbed! Yes, Mitch, I’m worried about you too, but you haven’t been through three miscarriages! You didn’t try to kill yourself less than a six months ago!” I’ve fully broken by then, my tears are flowing like a broken dam. 

"Bitch, I don't know if you realize, but I watched you cut your fucking wrist that day. I was in the dining room. And for the record, I know exactly what it feels like to be violated, taken advantage of, and want everything just to end. And I'm sorry, but everything you've said about my pup is just about how it would affect you, if I lost it. So, yeah. I'm pretty sure that classifies as self-absorbed." I can see him trying not to get as upset as he looks.

I jump up off my bed and get real close. "I can't believe you. Get out. Get! Out!" I yell, pushing him towards the door.

"Don't fucking touch me, bitch! Just because its your room, doesn't mean you can put your hands on me." He snaps. He growls. Its a deeper growl than usual.

"Then get out! I don't want you in here. I don't even want to see you." I spit and shove him again. He hits his back against the door frame.

"Ah!" He exclaims. "Bitch." He says as Avi and Scott walk in.

"What is going on?" Avi said.

Mitch glares at me. "Nothing." He turns and walks out, only to run into Scott. He pushes away and walks down the hall.

"Since Mitch obviously isn't going to explain it." Avi states and looked to me. "You wanna explain?" He raised an eyebrow.

I just shake my head and wipe my face. I didn't want to explain it. I don't want to remember it...the look he gave me as he walked out.

"Well," Avi says. "If you don't want to explain, I'll have to punish you based on what I just saw, which was Mitch hitting the door frame hard enough that I'm sure he was pushed. Why would you push him, Kirstie?" He asked me in a defeated tone. He's disappointed in me, I can see it.

I shake my head. If I speak now, I'll start bawling. I'm getting punished no matter what. So there's no point if fighting. "To my room." Avi says scratching his head.

I nod and walk with my eyes to the floor.

Edit: reading thru I realized that I am very inconsistent😂 Mitch was in his room when Kirstie cut her wrist.

I'm so bad at remembering my own story😂😂.

Now the actual reason I'm adding this is because this chapter would be nowhere as near as good as ot is without the help of my amazing co-author sidsadie. I love this girl so much. Shes an amazing writer as well as a person.

If you haven't already, check out her stories. She is one of my biggest supporters and she is actually the one that gave me the idea for the Mirstie fight.

Anyway, love you guys.

Stay happy, stay healthy

~🌈Jordan❤~