" Don't be angry, don't be angry, Mommy, Mommy. "Lin Yueqi turned and went to the next cloakroom. When she came back, she had an extra high-end jewelry box in her hand. She was about to hand it to her son. Here again, Qian Dingwan asked: "Niannian, my mother does not lack bags, you don't have to find ways to buy bags for your mother, you know?" 

    "I know, I know," Lu Nianqi took the jewelry from her hand, in Lin Yueqi kissed her on the cheek: "My Qi is the best!"

When Lu Nianqi went out, the remaining three people became dignified.

     Lu Junyi made a guess: "Is he the blind date last time, stimulated? When the girl vomited him, forgot to shield him." 

Lin Yueqi nodded, thinking it was possible. She said: "In any case, he is willing to spend money now, but it is a good development?"

     Lu Ting , who has been silent for a long time, also nodded and said: "This is a good change, probably the last time I was awakened." 

    Old My father was relieved and expressed his relief.

     Lin Yueqi and Lu Junyi were also relieved. 

    The old mother and older sister also expressed their relief. 

    -     
about six in the evening, Qin Yun Xuan food should Creek has arrived. 

    As the private rooms on the third and fourth floors are under renovation, only the first and second floors are open. The dining tables on the second floor are semi-open, with floor-to-ceiling windows on one side, and you can see the majestic intersection of the two rivers by turning your head; the other two are partition walls, and the remaining one is a doorway.

    Qin Yunxi sat down and waited for a while, and just sucked in two orange juices. The step-sister passed by with a group of little sisters. When she saw her, she stopped immediately and stood outside the booth and called her: "Xixi? Are you dating here today? Really?" Coincidence! " 

    Qin Yunxi rolled his eyes, not 

    angry, said:" I'm afraid it's not a coincidence? " Qin Yishan smiled gently, said:" Why is it not a coincidence? My girlfriend and I came to dinner, did not expect to meet you. Your blind date , Is it coming? "As 

    soon as her voice fell, the little sister next to her said," This is your sister, Xixi? Isn't she just a senior? How did you start a blind date? " 

    " My sister is already an adult, and of course you can date. " "Qin Yishan turned his face again and smiled and said to Qin Yunxi:" Xixi, your eyes should be wider, don't find a man who is groping. At least, it's like your brother-in-law. You spend money. "As 

    she spoke, she deliberately touched her neck. 

    The little sister next to her is very close to her: "Yi Shan, is this the necklace Liu Yu sent you? The D & M deep-sea pearl series, there are two models in the world, and the other one is on Lin Yueqi. Your husband, but you are too kind!" 

    Qin Yishan smiled and said: "No, no, this necklace is cheap, where is it comparable to Mrs. Lu's." 

    Having said that, she glanced at Qin Yunxi proudly. 

    Although the middleman didn't say who Qin Yunxi's blind date was, she still found out that the other party was not as good as her husband. Although rich, she was stingy. 

    Therefore, Qin Yishan deliberately compared this with her. 

    Qin Yunxi frowned slightly and turned his face out of the window to stop looking at them.