Lu Ting is responsible for matching clothes for his son. 

    Because Lu Nianqi, a stupid watch and apparel that is not valuable, Lu Ting can only take him to his cloakroom. Fortunately, the two are about the same size, and the suit does not choose the age, it is suitable to wear on him. 

    Lu Nianqi put on Lao Lu's suit, leather shoes, and Lao Lu's watch, it really seemed like that. Xiaohe once said that if Lu Nianqi is a little colder, he is a second-generation male host. 

    It's a pity that he is good at everything, but his character ... is not the material to be a male master. 

    But as long as he does not speak, he is a high-handed and handsome overbearing president. 

    After all, this child is only 20 years old, and his life experience is not enough, and his temperament is not stable enough.

    Lu Ting is tying his son's tie, being slow, and raising his hands and throwing his feet are temperament. Lu Nianqi was handsome by his dad, hugged his neck, conditioned reflex hung on Lu Ting, his legs wrapped around his waist, his eyes were twinkling crystals: "Lao Lu, why can you easily lift your sister , And I ca n’t! ” 

    Lin Yueqi found a tie clip from the drawer, and when she turned around, she saw that a son of 1.90 meters was hanging on her husband:" ... " 

    She walked over and dragged her son down while giving him Wearing a tie clip, he said, "Today's dinner with a girl, you have to be more generous, you know? I don't expect you to succeed in a blind date. My dad and I can only hope you don't leave this time A bad image of stole! " 

    Speaking of which, she sighed deeply. 

    LU Nian Qi vertical eye sight While sapphire tie clip, suddenly remembered what, asked: "Kiki, I remember you had a D & M necklace, picture money, the old land to buy one of the big for you." D 

    & M Deep Sea Pearl The two necklaces of the series are called "son-mother necklaces" by outsiders because they are large and small. In fact, the designer's meaning is not "mother and son", but a full version, a smaller version. 

    The big necklace is half as expensive as the small one. Last year it was also rated as the most expensive jewelry of the year in China. 

    "What's wrong?" Lin Yueqi asked after putting on his tie clip. 

    Lu Nianqi: "Oh, I think so. Since I want to give people a good impression, I can't go empty-handed. Ordinary jewelry seems to be not sincere, so take the jewelry that Lao Lu sent you to coax the girl, not only can show our sincerity, It can also make the girl feel that my family likes her very much. Sister Qi, what do you think of my idea? " 

    Lu Ting frowned. 

    It is not reluctant, but it is suspected that the son has been evil. 

    When Lin Yueqi heard the words, she was even more shocked: "???" At 

    this time, Lu Junyi just came in and happened to hear his words, but also stunned: "Xiao Qi, are you okay?"

    Lu Nianqi looked straight: "I'm 

    alright , what will I do?" Lin Yueqi looked at him suspiciously and asked, " Niannian, wouldn't you want to sell your mother's jewelry and then buy money?" , Buy a bag for mom with interest? " 

    Lu Nianqi frowned, clenched his fists, and said angrily:" How could I be that kind of person! I really want to give a girl gift! Forget it, no Forget it! I'll buy it myself! "