Sister Love.

A/N: just like how these three best friends always had each others back, not because they were blood related but because of the sake of Allah. They tried to better themselves and help eachother.

I have started a new platform for this exact reason, which helps us Sisters come together share our issues or even motivation and get the help we need and all of this can be done anonymously.

"Whoever relieves a believer's distress of the distressful aspects of this world, Allah will rescue him from a difficulty of the difficulties of the Hereafter. Whoever alleviates [the situation of] one in dire straits who cannot repay his debt, Allah will alleviate his lot in both this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals [the faults of] a Muslim, Allah will conceal [his faults] in this life and the Hereafter. (Muslim)"

If getting a reward was as simple as helping a sister out why would we say no to two blessings.

The page is called "ummah_sista" check it out and also let your friends know.

Because its more than just helping, spiritually but there could be sisters that actually needs physical help and your comment will be what benefits her.

Please comment your thoughts of this and vote and tag people who you think will be interested in it.

Thank you.