Chapter forty four

Omnia's POV.

"Omnia what do you think we should watch?" Asma puts the two movies up in front of me.

"Of course she is going to pick the Split, remember the trailer Omnia it was really scary and nice" Samira says as she repeatedly elbows me so that I could agree with her.

"Shut up we all know why you want to watch the split, all because you can cuddle with Mr Aladdin, the moment Asma brought Samira's husbands name, Samira's face turned red.

"Oh shut up we all know why you want to watch the vow..." But before Samira could even finish her sentence, the door flew open and in came the boys with drinks and pizza.

Every Friday night, we liked to spend our time together, since we usually didn't see each other during the whole week.

"Where is Omnia" Amir asks, the girls turned around and looked at me, but all I saw was confusion on there face.

"What the hell wasn't she just here a second ago" Asma says, and Samira quickly nods her head to agree with her.

"Guys I'm still here what are you talking about" I say but no one seems to hear me speak because the next thing I hear was Amir walking up the stairs. Five minutes later he walks down with confusion in his face.

"We seem to be losing her, we can't lose her" suddenly he starts to speak but the voice that came out of Amirs mouth didn't belong to him, it was a deep male voice.

Everything then suddenly goes all white causing everything around me to disappear, but as quickly as the light came it disappeared but this time I was back home with my parents.

Mum was in the kitchen cooking as my father sat down and watched television.

"Oh Omnia what are you doing standing there come help me by cutting the salad" shaking my head from what just happened I slowly walked up to my mother and did what she asked.

I took out all the vegetables from the fridge that I needed and went to wash them, after I got everything ready I started to cut the vegetable.

"Omnia did you hear what happened to Mariam Ahmed, she got cancer" the moment I heard that I quickly looked up at my mother in shock, which then caused me to slice a bit of my finger.

"Ow" I say as I drop the knife and step back, my parent both quickly make there way to me.

"Are you okay" my mother says, I quickly nod my head.

"Don't worry it's not even bleeding I think It was more shock then pain that caused me to jump" looking up at my mum I saw her eyes start to widen.

"We need to stop the blood, or she might not make it" my mothers voice changed to that deep male voice that I heard before.

Looking down at my hand I saw that it was indeed bleeding but the blood came out like water, it was so much.

Seeing this much blood I started to hyperventilate, as I took a couple of steps back. I never really minded blood but the amount that was pouring out of my finger was insane.

"I think by the rate this is going we just might lose her" that deep male voice said. My leg could no longer carry me so the next thing that happened was I fell on the ground, as I tried to calm my breathing.

Looking up at my parents I saw them looking at me with shock on there face as if they didn't know what to do.

As I sat there looking up at them black spots started to make there way onto my vision, they slowly started to fill up my view.

Suddenly within seconds everything turned black, it was so pitch black that I couldn't even see myself, it's like I knew I was there but I couldn't see or move my body.

I no longer had control over my body it's as if my body only consist of a head.

Suddenly flash backs of my life started to make its way into my head, memory of my childhood when me and Amir were sitting on that tree came into my head, it brought a smile to my face.

Memories upon memories made their way into my head, it's like my whole life was flashing in my head. I don't know for how long it went, but time felt endless here.

Suddenly just when I thought another memory was going to make its way into my mind, I felt everything around me start to spin, it span so fast that I realised more it span the more brighter the place got.

"Omnia hayati can you hear me?" Out of no where when I heard that beautiful voice of my knight and shining armour then everything slowly stopped spinning.

"Omnia please wake up for me" I could hear him but i couldn't see him.

"Please open your eyes" what was he talking about my eyes are open? But then why can't I see him though?

Using whatever strength I could summon, I tried to open my eyelids to see Amir, but it was difficult, trying once again I felt my eyelids open up a little but quickly close up on me.

I repeatedly tried to open my eyelids but every time I got tired I would just wait a little until I got my strength back.

However finally in my last try I felt my eyelids slowly open, and I was met face to face with the one and only Amir, he was looking at my face as his hands held onto mine.

"Omnia?" We're the first thing that escaped his mouth once our eyes locked.