Chapter Fifty Two

Omnia's POV.

The car was filled with laughter from the both of us on our way home, their was not a second that we kept quiet, it felt like we haven't seen each other in years and we were just catching up.

However when I felt I was getting closer to the place that everything started, I started to feel my mood change.

Halfway through what Amir was saying I zoned out as I looked outside the window waiting for that building, the building that changed me.

Dean Corporates building.

The moment I was face to face with the building I felt a surge of anger mixed with fear start to burn up within me.

"Are you listening to me Hayati?" I heard Amir say but his voice sounded so far away that I wasn't even sure if he actually spoke or not.

"Hayati?" Amir says as he touches my shoulder, I quickly look up at him to be met with concern on his face.

"Yeah what did you say sorry?" I say as I slowly felt myself turn and face the window again.

"Are you okay?" He says, I stare out at the window for a while before I once again turn to look at him.

"Yeah I am" I say while I smile, I know I wasn't going to get hurt by Vincent Dean anymore since he is long gone. I also wasn't going to let my past haunt me all my life.

The past stays in the past.

"Well I was saying that we should take a vacation, what do you think?" I look up at his eyes to search if he was being honest or not.

"Serious?" I say as I felt happiness start to build up inside me.

"Ofcourse, didn't you say you always wanted to go to travel around Venezuela?" He moves his hand and brings it up to my cheek, as he slowly cherishes it.

"Oh my I can't believe we are actually going to go to Venezuela soon" I scream from happiness as I loosen the seat belt a bit so that I could hug Amir.

"Thank you" I say as I repeatedly kiss his cheek as he drives.

"Anything for my Queen" he finally says as he makes a turn into our house. Before Amir could even close the engine I opened the door and made my way towards the house.

"Why are you rushing it's not like the house is going anywhere" Amir says as he locks the car behind me, I finally stop in front of the door as I turn around and wait for him to open the door.

Amir pulls out the key and starts to open the door. As Amir opened the door I was met with darkness, all the curtains were closed making everything in the house more dimmer.

"What are you doing?" Amir says as I turn around and hug him.

"Remember what I said in the hospital" I saw him think for a bit and then his eyes widened, and I knew at that moment he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"But..." He says as he looks straight up at the living room then back down at me, I didn't understand what he was saying and I didn't put much thought into it.

"Don't you miss me Amir? Because wallahi I do" I say as I pull him in towards the house and close the door behind him.

"I do but.." Before I could let him finish his sentence I put my index finger on top of his mouth and wrapped my free hand around him.

"No buts... Come on let's go to our..." But before I could finish talking the lights all around me went on, I quickly turn around to see who would have opened it since me and Amir were standing right here.

"Welcome home" everyone screamed at once, hearing all their voices at once I stumbled back in shock.

I can't believe they just heard me speak to Amir like that. I quickly looked down in embarrassment, however they all just overlooked everything that happened between me and Amir in the dark.

Alhamdullilah

"How does it feel to finally be home" Samira says as she walks towards me and hugs me.

"It feels good wallahi, their is no place like home" I say as I started hugging everyone.

"Welcome home Omnia" a girl came and hugged me, looking up at her I tried so hard to remember where I've seen her before since I know I don't know her,

"Thank you, I don't want to be rude or anything but do we know eachother?" I say as I take a few steps away from her, to get a better.

"No you guys haven't met this is my wife, Rose" Amin says as he comes from behind her and stands beside her.

"What when did you get married? And why didn't you invite us?" I know it was stupid to say why didn't he invite us since we didn't really get in contact after the day of our wedding.

"We have been married for a couple of months now" he says as he ignores the other half of the question.

"Okay everyone time to eat" Asma says as she starts to walk towards the dining room, as we all follow behind. What I saw the moment I stepped foot into the dining room made me speechless.

The first thing that I saw was a big welcome home sign, then their was a table underneath the sign that was filled with presents. But the most thing that I enjoyed was the dining table itself, it was filled with all my favourite food.

I felt a small tear make its way down the side of my eyes, and before anyone could see it I wiped it away.

Well that's what I thought however as quickly as I wiped it away I heard Amir ask me if I was okay, which then caused everyone in the room to turn around and face me.

"Yeah I am Wallahi these are just tears of joy, I'm so happy to have you all in my life, each and every single one of you play a main role in my life, and Inshallah I will always have you by my side"  I say as I wipe the new tears that escaped my eyes.

"Ameen" everyone in the room says in unison.

~~THE END.

Thanks you to everyone who has read my story until the end I hope that you enjoyed the story, please leave your thought of this story.

P.S: I will soon be uploading an Epilogue inshallah.