Chapter Nineteen

Omnia's POV.

"Hayati... Omnia hayati" I felt someone shake me slowly, as they tried to wake me up however I ignored it by turning around and giving the person my back.

"Hayati, salat is better for you then sleep" that angelic voice said, without opening my eyes I knew who that voice belonged to however I didn't have the strength to get up since I was extremely tired and sleepy.

"Please just give me five more minutes" I pout my lips in hope that my goal was going to be achieved, however I suddenly heard him start to laugh. Still pouting my lips I felt his warm hands grab my lower lips as he said.

"Your so irresistible when you pout" the moment I heard that my heart beat quickly increased as my eyes flung open. The moment I opened my eyes I was welcomed by my King.

"Oh well that quickly got you up" he says as he releases my lips he slowly moved his fingers up to my hair and moved it from my face so that it did not bother me.

Typical Amir.

"What time is it?" I say looking at him, I knew it was still night time since the sun wasn't out yet.

"Time to pray Fajr, now chop, chop I'm waiting for you in the prayer room" he says as he gets up, just when I thought he was going to turn around and leave. He in fact turns around and sticks out his hand so I could get up.

Knowing he wasn't going to leave until he saw me out the bed I brought my hand up so that he could lift me up, and that is exactly what he did because the next thing I knew, was that I was on the ground.

"Come on wudu time" he says as he led me to our personal bathroom.

This is also another reason why I love Amir, the fact he is always up at fajr time no matter what time he sleeps or if he was exhausted his body would automatically wake up before his alarm.

And when he wakes up he always wakes me even if I became lazy he was always there encouraging me, even when he was in his trips I would repeatedly hear the home phone ring so that I had to get up to answer the phone.

"Hello" I slowly say as I leaned on the wall for support because I was so sleepy and knew that any minute I was going to fall back to sleep.

"Well it's about time, this is like the third time I called you," Amir says in the other side, of the phone.

"I know because I was so sleepy" in the past couple of days since Amir went to New York, he would call me ten minutes before the prayer because he knew it was going to take me a while to get up, so he starts calling me earlier.

"The prayer is better for you than sleep" Amir finally said the line that I have been waiting for, he would always say this every morning he wakes me up.

"Indeed it is, I love you I'm going to pray now" I say as I finally felt as though I have woken up abit and knew the wudu would do the rest.

"I love you to hayati I will talk to you soon" and like that the phone closed.

"I'm so cold" I started to say as I was shaking from the cold, making wudu and walking around our house was a big no zone since our house was cold and the water made you colder,

"Still say Alhamdullilah" Amir says as I saw him reading the Quran while sitting on our couch waiting for me.

"What... Say Alhamdullilah because I'm cold?" I was confused about what he meant.

"What I'm trying to say is say Alhamdullilah that you are awake for fajr while there are other people who are asleep" now that makes sense.

"Alhamdullilah" I said as I walked up and started to wear my prayer clothes.

"Because wallahi their are many people who never wake up for fajr, to pray and that just makes me so...sad because they know the importance of praying"  walking up to Amir I saw sadness in his eyes, as he stared at the wall.

"As our prophet (SAW) said 'The covenant that stands between us and them is prayer; whoever gives up prayer is a kafir (disbeliever)' this is the seriousness of not praying and yet they still sleep at night" he quickly wipes a tear from the side of his eyes thinking that I didn't see it. Grabbing a hold of his free hand I squeezed it.

"they should know that the first matter that the slave will be brought to account for on the Day of Judgment is the prayer. If it is sound, then the rest of his deeds will be sound. And if it is bad, then the rest of his deeds will be bad. So how could they just sleep soundly?" I was speechless I didn't know what to say because everything he said was true.

"It is stated in Surat al-Muddaththir [74:42-43] that Allah will say to the people of Hell fire 'What has caused you to enter Hell?'" Amir turns around and looks at me and before he could answer I replied

" and they will say: 'We were not of those who used to offer the salah (prayers).'" The moment I finished his sentence I saw a smile wash over his face removing any sadness that he seconds ago was showing.

"Alhamdullilah Allah has given me a wife like you"

"Alhamdullilah Allah has given me a Husband like you" the moment I finished saying that he gets up while he takes my hands with him.

"Come on it's time to pray fajr together"

A/N: Reminder: Prayer is important for a Muslim so please don't go around saying Tomorrow and just do it today because who promised you that you will live until tomorrow?