Chapter Twenty Nine

Omnia's POV.

"How dare you?" The moment I poured the drink on him I automatically regretted it, because as quickly as I poured it on him, the next thing I knew was that I was on the ground with an excruciating pain on my left cheek.

"How dare you, I think because I have been nice to you, you have forgotten your place in this chain" I sat on the ground with my hand on my cheeks hoping that the pain from the slap will cool down.

"I think that all that money that...that you have is getting to you and making you forget that at the end of the day we are all human and you have no right to treat me the way you do" the moment I said that he started walking towards me as I saw the smile on his face grow.

"I can do whatever I want, whenever I want because I am Vincent Dean" the moment he said his name he went down on his knees and looked at me, but I quickly turned around and looked at the ground.

"Working for me for three months you should know how powerful of a man I am" he grabbed my chin and forcefully made me face him.

"Not as powerful as the one who created you" what I said must have got him angry because I felt the hand on my chin start to tighten and I knew that it was going to leave a mark. He stared at me, not once blinking as I saw him   thinking.

"You think you're really smart with all this God talk that you do, don't you?" He looked at me with the only feeling that I see being anger.

"I don't talk about our God to feel smart I do it so that I can give those around me the piece of knowledge that I know so that it will hopefully benefit them, however with small minded people it will take a while for that piece of information to register in their mind"  The moment I said small minded people I changed my tone so that he knew I meant him.

"Are you trying to say I'm small minded?" If looks could kill I would probably be dead by now.

"I didn't say that, you did however, as they say sometimes what's in the heart is spoken without thinking." This time it was time for me to smirk.

"Do you want to end the contract?" He suddenly says as he gets up and stares down at me, the moment I heard him say that I looked up at him to see if he was serious or not, and he looked serious.

"What's the catch?" I knew he wouldn't just break the contract.

"All you have to do is bow down to me and apologise for pouring the drink on me" did he just say bow to him?

"Me bow down to you? Who do you think you are, you are not my God and I do not bow down to anyone but God" there is totally something wrong with this guy, the first time when I met him I thought he was a nice guy but boy was I wrong.

"I can be your other God if you want" he took one step closer to me, I quickly got up and looked at his face, the moment our eyes met he winked at me.

"la ilaha ila Allah wahdahu la sharika lah, lahu al-mulk wa lahu al-hamd, wa huwa 'ala kulli shay'in qadir" I say as I lift my index finger up in the air as all my other fingers are curled under my thumb.

" Which means none has the right to be worshipped except Allah alone, without any partner. To Allah belongs any sovereignty and praise. He is omnipotent over all things." When  I finished translating the meaning, I put my index finger back down.

"That's cute but still that's my deal bow down and apologise and you can leave this building and never come back OR you have to keep working here until the end of your contract, your choice" he stood there waiting for my reply, however I didn't make him wait long because I quickly said.

"I will never bow" I say with anger in my voice.

"Fine then, don't say I didn't give you a chance, because I will make your life a living hell until the end of the contract" he says as he walks back to the couch and sits down in the opposite side where it was dry.

"As if it wasn't already" I spat each word out.

"Oh baby if you thought this was hell, means you really don't know what hell is" the moment he said that I took a big gulp because I knew he always did what he says.

"Let the fun begin"

A/N: Reminder, never commit shirk which is a SIN shirk means the worship of others along with Allah, Because he Alone has the right to be worshipped.

[al-Baqarah 2:22]
"[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him]."