Chapter Twenty Seven.

Omnia's POV.

I stood in front of Mr Dean's office door as I contimplated if I should step in or if I should just run back into my safe room and hide under my cover.

Taking a deep breath I lift my hand and knock on the door, and then I slowly grabbed the door handle and twisted to open it.

The moment I saw the inside of the room my eyes went straight to where Mr Dean's desk was however the chair was empty.

Leaving the door half open I start to look around and there he was, Mr Dean stood staring out the window as both his hands were behind his back.

If only I had a handcuff to tie him up then throw him over a bridg... Istaghfirullah, I shake my head to remove such haram thoughts out of my head.

No matter how evil a person is it is stated that
'Whoever kills a person [unjustly]...it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.' [5:32] because he, Allah is the only one that has the right to give life and cause death. As it is seen in one of his ninety nine names Al-Muhyiy ( the giver of life).

"Mrs Faisal, it's finally good to see you" the moment he said my name he turned around and looked at my face.

He slowly started to walk towards me, his hands not once leaving his back.

"Are you avoiding me?" He had an amused look on his face, when he figured out he was right by the facial expression on my face.

"You are my assistant no matter how hard you try to avoid me it's impossible" he walks closer to me, when I felt he was close enough I lifted my hands in the air to stop him, however he just side stepped me and walks towards the door, as a chuckle escapes him mouth.

I didn't realise what was going on until I heard the door click, indicating that the door was locked. I quickly turned around and looked at him.

"You remember what that means don't you?" He says as he walks up to his big black couch that was located in the right corner of the room.

"Come have a seat we have a lot to talk about" he pats the free seat next to him as he waits for me to come to him however I just ignored him and just stood standing in the same place.

"Well then suit yourself, how have the last three days been?" He sat there staring at me waiting for me to answer however I was like a statue.

Not moving, not speaking.

"I can tell they were good because you look better, makes me attracted to you even more" the moment I heard that I nearly vomited however, by having my mouth shut everything that wanted to come out had only one way of leaving, which was the way it came from.

"Okay back to business, did Mr James company write back to us about the signing of contract?" I promised myself that I wasn't going to talk to him unless it was work related and this sure as hell was work related.

"Yes they just replied back today saying that you should pick a time when you are free and notify them so that you and Mr James can meet and sign the contract" he sat there for a while thinking over what I just said, his right hand repeatedly scratching his chin.

"Okay check what day I have no meetings and put him in there and notify me" he takes the glass cup that was on the table and takes a sip of it.

"Yeah I did that and the only day this week where you don't have anything important is on Thursdays" this is one of the reasons that I got picked for this job, the fact that I knew what to do without being told.

Now I wish I never had that skill.

"Fantastic, one thing I would like ..." But before he started to talk I cut him of.

"Don't forget you have a two o'clock meeting today with Mr Xavier" I knew he would forget this meeting since I put it in a month ago.

"Oh yes I nearly forgot...anyways as I was saying, I would like you to pick up that brown envelope on the desk and look inside it" the moment he said that I quickly looked up at him.

Why would he want me to open and see what's inside it if it was his?

Not asking any questions I walked up to his desk and picked up a envelope size paper and opened it.

Putting my hands in I pulled out a photo which was wrong way round, the moment I saw it was a photo I quickly flipped it around in fear that what my brain was telling me might be true and it was just as I suspected.

The moment I saw the photo my fingers automatically let go as I realised that my feet gave up on me when I found myself on the ground.

I can't believe he would do such a think, how he would take a photo of,

The Kiss.