Chapter Twenty Six

A/N: Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters May Allah grant you happiness and joy.

Omnia's POV.

"How is everything hayati?" Amir says from the other side.

"Everything is good Alhamdullilah how about you how's work?" It has been three days since Mr Dean has kissed me, and three days since I went to work, I know that I made a contract for one year but I just don't have the strength to go to work yet.

"Work is good Alhamdullilah, but are you sure you are okay you sound a bit down is everything okay with you?" I knew that no matter how much I tried to hide my feelings in front of Amir he could see right through me.

It's like he can feel how I am feeling, the moment I started to cry within five minutes my mobile phone rang.

"Yeah everything is going good, no need to worry..." Before i could finish my sentence I felt my phone vibrate, notifying me that I got a message.

"Just one second habibi" moving the phone of my ear I look at the once blank screen and see Mr Dean's name.

My office tomorrow.

Was the only thing written in the text message. The moment I read it I automatically heard his dominant voice in my head and it sent shivers down my back.

I felt myself start to hyperventilate as my breathing became rapid. My brain started to go to all sort of places, all focusing on reasons why Mr Dean wanted me in his office tomorrow, and what he will do to me when I get there.

"Hello hayati" I heard Amirs faint voice through the phone say, which got me to come out of my train of thoughts.

"Sorry I was just reading something" I say as I try to change my voice, to my normal voice.

"Hayati I don't like the way you are sounding, please if there is anything just tell me you know I don't like it when there is secrets between us" I heard concern make its way into Amirs voice.

I repeatedly started to ask myself, should I tell him about what Mr Dean did or should I just keep quiet?

"You know it's just that..." I couldn't even finish my sentence, I just laid on my bed for a few seconds as I stared at the ceiling trying to form a sentence.

"It's just that at work..." But before I can say any further I stopped because I didn't even know what I'm suppose to tell him.

And even if I did tell him what was he going to do? Leave his work and come to me? He is not allowed to do that and by telling him this I'm only going to make him worry as he thinks about me going to work for the next couple of months.

"That work is just so stressful, they have a new collection of items that need to be rearranged and it is just stressing" I came up with a white lie that inshallah will benefit me and him, until I find out what I must do.

"Are you sure that's all?" He says seconds later after processing everything that I just said.

"Yeah it's just work, but inshallah everything will be okay" I try to put a positive tone into what I'm saying although I felt like pouring out everything that I was feeling inside.

Because if I didn't tell Amir who am I going to tell, he is my husband, my other half, my everything.

"Okay then, anyway I have to get going now got an early day tomorrow, I'll call you back for fajr prayer" and like that we closed.

I just laid there staring at the wall for Allah knows how long as I imagined all sorts of scenarios in my head of what will happen to me tomorrow in Mr Dean's office.

All of a Sudden I felt the phone notify me that I got a new message, something in my blood told me that it was Mr Dean, so I just laid there trying my hardest to ignore it but me being the curious one just had to look.

Don't forget about the contract, so I better see you tomorrow.