Chapter Forty Five

Omnia's POV.

"What happened?" We're the first words that escaped my lips, I wanted to get up but just as I applied pressure to lift my head from the pillow I felt an intense pain shoot it's way onto the right side of my head.

"Don't move hayati" Amir says as he slowly helps me relax onto the bed.

"Where am I?" I look around I was in a white room, a room that consist of one bed in the middle and a small chair on the side and all around were curtains.

"Your in the hospital" Amir says looking up at his eyes I saw sadness, his eyes were so red it looks like he was crying.

"But how did I get here the last thing I remember was getting held hostage by Vincent to go in the helicopter...oh my god please say you caught him" I started to freak out, I looked around the room as much as I could without causing pain for myself.

"If he gets me this time I know he will..." But before I could even finish my sentence Amir puts his hand on top of my mouth to stop me from talking.

"He's dead" my eyes widen the moment my brain processed the words that just came out of Amirs mouth.

"Dead? But how?" We're the only words that I could muster up at that situation.

"I told you to drop your gun" Amin told Vincent, but Vincent didn't listen to him he lifted up one leg to get on the plane as he still used Omnia as a shield.

Out of no where we heard two gunshot being fired, the first one was shot by Amin who aimed it towards Vincent's head since Omnia was shorter then him and the only visible target was his head.

However just as the gun hit Vincent's head, Vincent also pulled the trigger which got Omnia right on the corner of her head.

Just as she got shot on the corner of her head, it only took her seconds later before she fell face first. I quickly ran up to her hoping that she wasn't badly injured, as my brain was telling me.

"Someone call the Ambulance" I heard Amin shout behind me.

Amir told me everything that my brain seemed to not have remembered.

"And our..." But before I could even finish my sentence the curtain goes flying open and I see Samira standing there.

"Is she awake?" I heard Samira's voice come from next to the curtain. Amir turned around to look at her, which then caused her to see my face. When she saw me she quickly disappeared as I heard her shout, 'she's awake Alhamdullilah'

Minutes later the whole room was filled with family and friends they all congratulated me for making it out of the operation room safely.

"Mother please you don't have to cry I'm okay we are both okay" I squeezed her hand that never seemed to have left mine ever since she came in to the room, tighter as I gave her a warm smile.

"Do you know how worried we were, everyday we'd come to see if you were awake, but you'll always be asleep however Alhamdullilah that..." But before she could finish what she was saying, I cut her up by saying.

"Everyday? How long have I been in the hospital for?" I started looking around each and everyone's face to see who will answer me.

"You've been out for about three days" the moment Amir said that my mouth flew open.

"Three days?" I said in shock.

"Yeah we didn't want you to be awake after knowing such news" the moment Amir realised what Samira was getting to he jumped up and told her to be quiet, but he was a bit to late because she already finished what she was saying.

"What news?" I said as I once again did a turn to look at each of their faces, looking at them they all had a sad face.

"Nothing that you have to worry about hayati all you have to worry about now is getting better" Amir tried to grab my free hand and make me relax onto the bed once again, but I quickly moved my hand away.

"Amir just as you said to me last time that you know when I am lying I to know when you are lying now tell me what your hiding or I'll have to find out myself" he looked up at me then down at the bed as if he was having an internal battle.

Turning around I tried to find the button that you pressed to call the doctor, since no one here was planning on telling me I might as well get the information myself.

Just when I found the button and was seconds away from clicking it, I froze in the spot from shock once Amir announced the news.

"We lost the baby"