Chapter Forty Eight

Omnia's POV.

"What do you..." I moved the phone from my ear cutting of what Amir said as I turn around to look at who called my name.

"Omnia?" The familiar voice said with much more confusion this time. Looking up at the face of the voice, I see that it was Amin inside his car.

"What are you doing on top of the bridge?" He says as he gets of his car, and makes his way towards me.

Tell him to stay where he is the voice in my head says.

"Stay where you are" I quickly put my hand in front of me as I raised my voice, just as he heard me speak he stood in the same spot.

"I came to see how you were since I thought you would still be in the hospital" Amin says as I saw him slightly taking smaller steps towards me.

"Stop where you are" my voice became more aggressive.

"Why would you want to come and see me I am a murderer I killed a child, my child" I lifted up my hand and brought it to my face as I wiped the unwanted tear that was slowly making its way down my cheeks.

"It wasn't your fault don't ever say that" hearing him say that I quickly looked up, did he just really say it wasn't my fault?

Don't believe what he says because YOU killed me and YOU are to blame the little child's voice said before I even put to much thought into it.

"It is" was all I could say, as I took small baby steps backward.

"And who told you that?" Amir says.

"He did" I pointed to the side of my head, hoping that Amin would understand what I am talking, about since Amir couldn't.

"Who's he?" But as usual no one seems to understand what is going around other then me.

"My baby" the moment I said that I saw confusion make its way onto Amin's face because suddenly as he heard that he scrunched up his face.

"Your child?" He finally says with the same lost expression still remaining on his face.

"Yes and this is the only way he said he will forgive me, this is my punishment for murdering him" I say as more tears started to make their way down my cheeks.

"So your going to take your life?" The whole time I was thinking that it never felt as serious as hearing it come out of someone's mouth.

"I...I...I" I couldn't even say anything I knew what I was thinking of doing was extremely haram but for some reason my brain couldn't and wouldn't process it.

Don't listen to him just do it or I will never forgive you, your own child will never forgive you the child kept on speaking, I could no longer think straight I felt as though I was being pulled in two direction.

"Stop it stop it" I put my hand on my head hoping all the thoughts that were running around my head would stop so I could think clearly.

"Omnia?" I heard my knight and shining armour say, looking up at him I saw him bending over as he repeatedly tried to catch his breathe.

"Amir how did you know where I was?" Now I was the one confused I don't remember telling him where I was.

"I heard you and Amin's conversation before I closed the line" looking down at the screen I saw that indeed the line was disconnected.

"Now hayati please come down and we can talk about this" Amir says as he tries to walk closer to me.

Tell him if he takes one more step I won't forgive you I heard panic in the child's voice as he spoke.

"Stop coming closer or he won't forgive me, please stop" this time I used both of my hands to indicate for him to stop.

"Hayati he's not real, that is just your imagination please listen to me" Amir stopped inches away from me as he stretches his hand out hoping that I would take his hand.

If I wasn't real how did you see me before, see they are all lying to you, jump and we will be together foreverI was so confused I no longer knew what to think or what to say. in one side the man of my dreams is saying one thing and on the other side my child is saying another.

Suddenly They both started to speak at the same time, making it impossible for me to process the words that they were saying.

"Shut up shut up please" I say as I shake my head, the more I heard there voice the faster I started to shake my head.

However seconds later after I started to shake my head I felt myself lose balance and start to fall as I accidentally stepped on mid air.