Chapter Thirty One

Omnia's POV.

My eye lids felt so heavy, they felt as if they weighed a ton and it made it very difficult to open.

"She is perfectly fine no need to worry, she just fainted from exhaustion, so all she needs is rest and she will be good as new" I heard an unfamiliar voice say, but I knew it was a doctor.

"Thank you doctor" Amir says as the next thing I hear was footsteps moving further away from where I was.

"No need to thank me just doing my job" was the last thing I heard before his voice disappeared.

I tried so hard to open my eyes, but I felt so weak, I had no control over my body, well I did have control but I wasn't strong enough to move it.

"Alhamdullilah" I heard Amir say right after I heard a door close.

"Omnia hayati please wake up" Amir grabs hold of my hand, I wanted so bad to squeeze it back but I couldn't.

"I know the doctor said you are fine but I can't believe that until you open your beautiful eyes which always cause me to become speechless." Hearing him say those things to me made me blush, why out of all the times now, now I won't be able to hide my blush from him.

"I knew you would react like that" the next thing I felt was one of his hands touching my cheeks as they cooled me down.

"First time I see your blush and you can't do anything to hide it" he cups both of my cheeks with his hand as everything in the room went quiet.

I tried so hard to use my strength and gain energy to be able to move my body, it took me a while but then I finally did it.

The first thing I see after I opened my eyes was Amir moving his face closer to mine so that any seconds our lips would meet.

Closing my eyes I was welcoming his kiss, until an unpleasant flashback made its way into my head and all I could imagine was, Mr Dean's lips all over mine.

As quickly as I closed my eyes I quickly turned my head to the right so that he could kiss my cheeks.

The moment his lips met my cheeks he automatically moved back. As he looked at me with shock in his face.

"You okay? It's only me" he says as he turns me to face him, i didn't realised how much I missed him until I had him in front of me.

"I missed you" he says as he slowly made his way down to my face, but just as before, before he made it close to my lips I turned to the side so he was welcomed with my cheeks.

"I missed you to" I finally said, however the moment I said those words I felt him let go of my cheeks.

"It doesn't look like you do" just as he said that I quickly turned around and looked at him as I was welcomed with sadness.

"I'm sorry I just don't feel well" as I said that I felt the expression on his face change from sadness to worry.

"What happened to you why are you so exhausted, haven't you been getting much sleep?" I wish that was the only reason that was causing me to be exhausted.

"Yeah it's just that we have a lot due in he next couple of days and we are behind" oh Allah please forgive me for lying to my husband.

"Don't lie to me Omnia, I am your husband after all and I can tell when you are lying" I knew Amir would know there was something, that's why when he was overseas I would always cut the conversations short.

But now he is here, there is no way that  I would just end the call or make an excuse of having to close.

"Habiby I said to you there is nothing important that you should worry about" I tried so hard to make it look convincing, but I could tell he wasn't falling for it.

" our Prophet said 'The signs of the hypocrite are three: when he speaks, he lies; when he makes a promise, he breaks it; and when he is entrusted with something, he betrays that trust.'" That was the only thing that he said as he stood there waiting for my next move.

I knew that he was telling the truth, the lying is a sin but I just couldn't bring myself to tell him exactly what happened.

"Habiby I will tell you tomorrow?" When Amir heard that I saw him take a deep breath as he slowly exhaled it.

"Please just say it now" Amir squeezed my hand as he pleaded me more to tell him with his eyes.

"Please Amir I will tell you tomorrow after work, wallahi" when Amir heard me say wallahi he straight away nodded his head.

"But I don't think you should go to work, you aren't well yet" grabbing a hold of his cheeks I looked up at his face as I thought of how much I really did miss him.

"I have to go tomorrow but I'll make sure to come early inshallah"

I can't believe that tomorrow I will be telling Amir.