Chapter forty one

Omnia's POV.

I looked like those cheap girls that you find in the corner of the street. Yes not even a pub or anything but at the corner of the street.

I was in nothing but black and red undergarments. If I was in another situation I would have totally loved them because they looked really good....under clothes.

Also the amount of make up that I had on was ridiculous, I can bet you that if they got a knife and sliced my cheeks, they won't even get my skin because of the thick layer of make up.

And to top it of the black high heel, that with every step attracted attention, and also caused my body to shake, making my figures more alluring.

I stood near the wall where Edwardo told me to stand when he was done with me, as he moved on to the other girls, there were three men who were getting the girls ready, but they were really fast workers, not going to say Mashallah because what they are doing isn't good.

"Okay girls it's show time stand in a line without making a fuss" the girls slowly made one long line. When we were all in a line Edwardo opened the door and we were face to face with two very big men, wearing all black.

"I want you to take them to the usual spot and wait until you are given your next orders understood?" The men just looked at Edwardo, as if he was some kind of weird creature, and without even answering his question the men turned to us.

"Follow me, and no funny actions or I won't be scared to use this" he lifts up his fists and shows it to us, and boy was his fist huge, it was nearly the size of my face.

"I'm scared" the girl behind me whispers, turning around, I was face to face with the same red head that Edwardo left to do me, looking closely at her she doesn't look a day older then eighteen. I put my hand on her cheeks, which caused her to jump but when she realised it was just another girl like her she calmed down.

"Don't worry sweety the police are coming for us, just keep calm and wait" I can't believe Vincent would kidnap such young girls. I gave her a reassuring smile, but she didn't smile back, just when I was about to turn around, I felt her grab my right hand with both her hands.

"Promise?" I heard desperation in her voice, turning around I said.

"Promise" the smile that I was waiting for before, quickly made its way on to her face. Turning around we walked silently with our hands locked with eachother.

The walk wasn't even long, it was only two doors away. The man that led us opened the door as he stood on the side and waited for all of us to enter.

"Make the most of your time here because you won't be seeing it again" the two men started to laugh as if they just exchanged an inside joke.

When we were all in we stopped since we didn't know what we were suppose to do. This room was a small room however I felt it was hiding more then it was showing, since these men wouldn't supposedly leading us to our new owners.

The man came back to the front of us and led us towards a curtain that I didn't realise was there, since it blended in with the wall.

"From here on out be in your best manners because behind this curtain your new masters will be waiting, and if you guys do anything funny to not be sold, trust me your time here will be even worse" those being his last words he pulled the curtain, and we were met with bright lights that for the first couple of seconds made it impossible to see.

Blinking a couple of times my eyelids got adjusted to the light, but before I could even take in what was in the other side, we were getting told to quickly make our way up the stairs.

"Turn" we heard Vincent's voice, and without questions asked we turned. What I was met with when I turned was horrible, there were so many men wearing suits, sitting down on couches as they stared at us, the look that they gave us was terrifying, I felt like an animal.

My hands automatically tried to cover me up even more but that was impossible since I only had two small hands.

"Now let the fun begin, as you all know the rules, I will give you information about the girl, she will give you a little spin, then we start the bidding" Vincent went straight to the point, and by the look on the mens face they were getting excited the more Vincent opened his mouth.

"Okay the first girl, Olivia Duncan, her height is 5'3 she is 23 years old, give us a little twirl Olivia" Vincent turned to her with a fake smile on his face.

All eyes were on Olivia, she slowly started to turn around to give the men a full view of her self.

"Who wants to start us of?" Majority of the men's hands were in the air, so many numbers were being said, she started from one thousand dollar and moved up all the way to seven thousand five hundred.

All the girls who were in front of me were quickly getting sold, and everytime a girl got sold I started to lose hope that Amir was going to come, until finally it was my turn.

"And now for the special guest of tonight, she's different then all the other girls, she is one of a kind. Omnia Faisals height is 5'4 , she is 20 years old, give us a twirl Omnia" at first I wanted to ignore what he said, but then I remembered what he said about my family, so I obediently listened.

"What makes Omnia special is she is a Muslim, yes a Muslim, the first Muslim we have ever sold, imagine the fun you would have with breaking this one, since she is extremely religious." Looking up at Vincent I gave him a death stare.

"Okay let's start the bidding" the moment the first person opened his mouth to say how much he will buy me for I nearly stumbled back from shock.

""$10,000"

""$15,000" another man said.

"$20,000" quickly after another says.

"$20,500" the last man nearly gave me a heart attach

"$20,500, anyone bid $21,000? Anyone...$20,500 going once going twice...sold" I quickly look up at where I heard the voice come from. It was an old man, he sat down with his left leg on top of the right one with a smirk more sinister then Vincent.

"Congratulation Mr Jones, she is all yours" one of the men standing next to the stairs came towards me and started to lead me towards Mr Jones.

The closer I got to him the more shivers I felt run up my spine. When I came face to face with him he didn't even bother looking up at me he just pointed at the ground, indicting for me to sit.

Alhamdullilah I still have some more time.

We sat down waiting for all the girls to get sold, however before we could get to the last girl an alarm went off, and in loud speakers a male voice said.

"We seem to have intruders everyone escape" I did something at that time that I thought I might never be able to do, I smiled.

However before anyone could even make their first move there was a crash and the back door goes flying open as all these police men, run in with guns in there hand. Finally at the end came in my Knight and shining armour, Amir.

"Amir" I unintentionally got up and screamed his name. He turns around and looks at me, the moment our eyes locked it was like everyone in the room just disappeared and it was just us two.