Chapter Eight

Omnia POV.

Today was the first day I was finally going to meet up with Amir, after he asked for my hand, my parents being my parents told me that I had to take someone with me.

"Even if you were childhood friends, doesn't mean the Shaytan won't be there" my father said.

I also didn't mind taking my two best friends to meet my future husband, the funny thing was that they were more excited to meet him then I was.

"Haram police to the rescue" Samira says when I ask them if they wanted to come with me, to have lunch with Amir, as always she has to say something ridiculous.

As we stepped into the cafe, I glance around and their he was, sitting in the far left corner alone as he read the menu.

"There he is the one sitting in table thirty seven" I had to tell them which he was, since they have never seen him before nor do I have any photos of him.

"Mashallah he is so breathtaking, I'm seriously just going to YOLO it" Samira whispers as she finally stares at where table thirty seven was, looking at her I shake my head at how childish she can sometimes be but never the less, I love being around her because she always has something funny to say.

"YOLO?" Me and Asma look at each other then face Samira for explanation.

"Yeah, you know? You Only Look Once, since the second glance is haram" she gave us both the are you serious look, wallahi, Sometimes I don't know where this girl gets these ideas from.

"Ya Allah I accidentally looked away" she says a little to loud, because the next thing we know the people in the cafe turned to look at us. Even Amir, who had a smirk on his face.

"Let's go before you embarrass us some more" Asma says as she starts to walk towards Amir, as I quietly followed behind her. When we got close he stood up and greeted us.

Like a true gentleman if I do say so myself.

"Salam U-alekom sisters, Omnia" he finally looked at me as he said my name, I knew that right this instinct I was blushing like crazy.

"Salam" I quietly said, I don't know why I was acting like this its not like it's my first time meeting him. It's Amir for goodness sake.

Exactly my subconscious says.

We all quietly sit down in front of Amir, we all ordered our meals and made small talk as we waited for the food to arrive. The whole time that Amir was speaking his eyes never left mine, every once in a while I will look down at my hands from embarrassment.

"So you love our friend, Omnia here?" Samira randomly blurts out, I quickly elbow her under the table, but as usual she over exaggerates and makes my actions obvious.

"Why would you elbow me?" She whispers so we could only hear. Looking up at Amir I see him smiling as his eyes held so much...love in them.

"Yes indeed I do, people say that true love comes after Nikah, but my true love came the day I laid eyes on her, and if you aren't sure with your feelings I don't want to rush you into doing something you don't want to do" he looks me straight in the eyes waiting to see how I would react.

"Trust me, if you were rushing me I would tell you" I give him a reassuring smile, just when I said that he closed his eyes as he exhaled.

"If you ever do just tell me because I can wait all eternity for you, Because the love that I have for you is endless." Man I swear Amir is going to be the death of me with all these sweet words.

"That's very sweet of you, but this better not be an act and at the end, end up hurting my sister because I will chop of your...head," this is why I love Samira, she could be childish but she also had a serious side to her.

"I'll treat her with respect and give her the love she needs, the last thing I want is to make the girl of my dreams sad." Was all he said as he glanced down at his hands which were currently holding his cup of Coke.

" now that we got that settled, wedding preparation time" Asma finally says something, I could see happiness in her eyes, well actually in both their eyes, they were so happy to see their best friends, sister getting married.

We sat their for nearly an hour talking about how we wanted the wedding to be, then Samira hit us with the another question ,

"Do you want the wedding to be big or small?"

"Small" me and Amir said at the same time, looking at each other we both smiled.

"but waste not by extravagance, certainly He (Allâh) likes not Al-Musrifûn (those who waste by extravagance)" [ 7:31] Amir said to Samira as she gave us both a understanding smile

"Mashallah" was all she said after Amir stopped talking, I felt so proud at that moment to say to the whole world that this is my future husband.

"I think we are done" Asma finally says, as we all just sat their quietly zoning out into our own little world.

"Are you happy with everything so far Omnia? Is their anything you need?" Man he is so sweet wallahi, thank you Allah for sending him my way such a wonderful man.

"You make me happy I don't need anything more then your love" I finally had the courage to say it. I was contemplating in my head if I should say if or not. The moment I said that I saw a smile grow in Amir's face.

Plus I swear I saw him blush, I saw a light splash of red on his cheeks but it quickly disappeared.

"I'm happy that you are happy with me. And I'm also lucky to have such a beautiful woman for myself" I can't let him get the last word. He always seem to be the one making me blush inshallah today is my turn.

"Wallahi I'm so happy to have someone like you who loves me this much couldn't ask for anything more " he just stood their staring at me, both of us lost in each other's mesmerising set of eyes.