Chapter thirty Six

A/N: Please readers leave feedbacks so I know your thoughts of the story, or if anything should be changed.
Ps. What do you think of the drama?
Thank you

Omnia's POV.

"She's what?" Vincent quickly says, however I was in to much shock that I just laid there staring at the doctor, I didn't know whether I wished he was joking or not.

Because of the situation I was in.

"She's pregnant" the old man says with more confidence this time.

"Then abort the child" as those words made there way out of Vincent's mouth, I quickly turned around and started to shout at him, but because of the cloth in my mouth it made it difficult for him to understand what I was saying.

"I can't since its to late for abortion now" as the old man said those words, I felt myself exhale as much as I could with the cloth in my mouth.

"Isn't there anything you can do since her being pregnant means she won't be able to be sold?" The old man stood there thinking as he repeatedly tapped his chin.

"There is nothing that we could do other then just wait for her to give birth" I felt so relieved that I was going to be able to have this child of mine.

"Fine then but after that, this child needs to be gone I don't care what happens to it" I have always thought that Vincent was just a mean man, but today he has proved himself to be a monster.

"Yeah we can always take it to an orphanage" just the thought of having my baby ripped away from me brought tears to my eyes.

My eyes felt as though they have became a tap, because the tears were pouring down as if it were water.

Just hours ago my life was going well, it may not have gone how I wanted it but Alhamdullilah I couldn't complain, but now I could see my whole life falling apart right in front of me.

"Fine until then take her to my room, it doesn't mean I still can't have fun with her" Vincent turns to look at me with that same evil smirk on his face.

"I do love trying new things, and you sweet heart will be ticking two boxes at once, Muslim and pregnant" he lightly taps my head and I used all the strength my body still had left in it and moved away from his touch which felt like acid on my skin.

The doctor goes around to untie me, seconds after I felt my hands were free I went to cover my body, the body of mine that now has been exposed to more than just my husband.

"Take her to my room I'll be there shortly" Vincent turns around to the young man who was standing next to the door throughout my examination.

He walks quickly towards me, and without any warning lifts me up bridal style, but my body was to weak to fight him let alone walk if he did let me go.

He quickly makes his way out the door and walks back the same direction where we came from.

"Please help me" I whispered to the man when I knew no one else was around. Looking up at him I hoped that he would say something or even do anything, but he didn't even show any emotion.

"I'm begging you please, I have a husband who loves me, imagine if this was happening to your wife" when I said that he looks down at me and with no expression on his face he says,

"I have no wife" then he turns around and looks in front of him.

"Fine imagine if this was happening to your sister" I felt his grip around me tighten when is said the word sister, but he didn't say anything.

"Imagine if she was stuck in a room waiting for her turn to be sold, how would you feel" his grip became tighter, in other situations I would have said your hurting me, but now wasn't the right time.

"I know you wouldn't like that" he took a deep breath as he froze in his spot.

"Of course I wouldn't like that if that happened to my sister, but there isn't anything I can do, if I go against Mr Dean you don't know what he's capable of doing to me, to my family...so I'm sorry" the sadness that I just seconds ago saw in his face disappeared as he carries on walking finally he stops in front of another door.

He opens the door and enters it, as we step foot into this room I could tell it was Vincent's room because it looked nothing like the other rooms j saw in this building.

This room looked like it was picked up from a mansion and dropped into this building. The man slowly puts me on the bed and walks towards the door.

"Don't do anything stupid or you'll regret it" we're the last thing he said.

I sat there looking around the room to find something to cover me up, especially my hair. However, since I still had no strength to move around a lot I used the bedsheets to cover my whole body, from head to toe.

I laid there in the bed waiting for the time to fly past, although I didn't want that to happen I wish time will just freeze like this because I knew that if Vincent walks in, by the time he walks back out I would be a different woman.

My train of thoughts were disturb when I heard the door fly open. Looking at who it was, it was the one and only Vincent Dean.

"Time for our fun" we're the first thing that escaped his mouth.