Chapter Sixteen- wedding part 1

A/N: Thank you @AmyNadz for making me this beautiful cover :)

Omnia POV.

"Wallahi I feel so nervous guys" I turn around and look at Asma and Samira, my two bridesmaid.

Samira had her older brother as her partner while, Asma had Hashim, Amirs friend and her fiancé to be as her partner.

Looking up at her I see her trying to put as much distance away from Hashim as she could but all Hashim would do was walk closer to her as he had a smile on his face.

Oh they are so cute, in time Asma will get comfortable around him.

"Ofcourse you are every girl gets these feelings in her wedding day, well that's what my mother told me" Samira says as she walks up to me and hugs me.

"Don't worry we are all behind you if you fall...but that don't mean we going to catch you" they all started to laugh at Samiras joke which wasn't helping me at all. When she saw realised that she said.

"Jokes don't worry the boys are here they will catch you...but honest I know you tend to vomit when you nervous, so if you feel like vomiting please face Asma cause I swear I'll vomit back at you" she whispered the last half so that only I could hear.

Which literally made me laugh like a crazy woman, I just imagined the scene of us vomiting.

"This is it" Amir says as he took my hand and wrapped it around his elbow, he squeezed my hand one last time before we started to walk into the hall where everyone was waiting for us.

Before I stepped in I took a big gulp quietly as I let myself be led by Amir I stared at the ground not having the courage to look at anyone's face.

"Don't worry I'm with you, you can look up. I will forever be beside you" looking up at Amir I saw him smiling at me, which gave me that little confidence I needed.

Looking around Mashallah, by the looks of it everyone who we invited has come, the place also looked beautiful.

It wasn't big, but it was exactly how we wanted it to be.

There was a long empty line in the middle for us to walk through, that led us to the dance floor , and on each side their were beautiful white round tables with white seats, roses were put in the middle of the table in a vase.

Looking straight up ahead after the dance floor there was me and Amirs seat.

One big seat that will be shared by the both of us, on a stage so that everyone can look at us. I was so nervous that I thought any minute I was going to trip due to everyone staring at me.

The more I walked the closer I saw our seats, which got me excited because I knew by sitting down their was no way I was going to embarrass my self.

The moment we got to the dance floor Amir stopped, turning around I looked at him and gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, he smiles at me as he walks away and gets the microphone from his father who looked like he was waiting for him. Finally he turns around and faces our family and friends as he says,

"This is a song I started to write the moment Omnia, the love of my life said okay she would marry me" did he just say song? I knew Amir can sing but he didn't tell me he was going to sing a song for me.

"This song is called you're my wife, Alhamdullilah" when he finished saying the name of the song he walked up to me and stood in front of me again, as he took my hand in his.

All this time I've been waiting for the lady of my life.
Thank you Allah (swt) for sending me my wife.
She's a blessing from the sky above like Adam ('Alayhi Salam) had Hawa ('Alayha Salam).

The moment Amir started to sing everyone clapped their hands, although he had no musical instrument and we were only hearing his voice, it was enough to keep us speechless.

I pray to Allah (swt).
We can be here for each other every night and day.
Even through the ups and downs, we can find our better days.
In sha Allah you will half my deen in every single way.

Is there something that Amir can not do, Mashallah he is perfect in every single way.
I thank you Allah for giving me someone like this.

My wife you're so unique, you're like a desert rose.
I will always stand by your side through the highs and lows.
To me your my Khadija (radiallahu 'anha),
And I pray to Allah (swt).

Looking up at his eyes he was looking at my face, as the only feelings I saw was love and happiness, he was looking at me for so long I felt a blush escape my cheeks as I turned to face the audience.

Everyone was mesmerised by his voice, and the words, that they just sat there staring at us.

We can be here for each other every night and day.
Even through the ups and downs, we can find our better day.
In sha Allah you will half my deen in every single way.

In Sha Allah I will live by what the prophet peace be upon him said.
That the greatest men of Islam are the ones who treat their wives best.
You can always count on me.
You can always talk to me.
You know that I'll be there.

Then he suddenly stopped, looked at the crowd with a smile on his face then turned to look at me before singing.

You're my Wife Alhamdulillah
I will fight to protect you In Sha Allah.
And we have Allah (swt) by our side.
In Sha Allah we will be together in Jannah

He then puts the microphone away from his mouth and leans closer to me as he whispers,

"I love you" so that only I could hear.

A/N: the song is by Omar Esa called 'you're my wife alhamdullilah'
Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)