Chapter thirty four

Omnia's POV.

Looking up I was met with that annoying smirk of, Vincent Dean.

"What do you think you are doing?" I automatically stand up, however I still felt weak from the chloroform so I needed to lean on the wall for support.

"What does it look like I am doing?" He spreads both his hand out as he stares around the small room.

"Do you think that you will get away with it? You will never get away with it" I started to raise my voice, without even knowing.

"Oh I will and I have for the past five years" the moment I heard him say that my mouth and all the other girls in this rooms flew open.

"You have been kidnapping girls for five years?" I had to ask just incase I misheard him the first time.

"Indeed I have sweetheart" he looked so calm just standing in front of the door with his hands folded.

"And then what you kill them?" Just as those words escaped my mouth, I felt fear over take me.

Not fear of dying, since I don't mind dying because it means that I am one step closer to meeting my creator.

But fear of not seeing Amir before I die.

"No why would I do that it would be a waste of my time" I unintentionally took a deep breath out that I didn't realised I was holding.

"Unless your a cannibal... Oh my god are you a cannibal" one of the girls started to say, I could see her panicking, she was looking up at him and then away from him repeatedly as her breathing became rapid.

"A cannibal what nonsense do you watch?" Vincent looked at her as if she just grew a horn.

"Now follow me Omnia it is your turn" he turns around and looks at me just before facing the door.

"Turn for what? I'm not going anywhere with you" I stood there staring at him hoping that he would just leave and close the door.

But he did what I feared the most, he walked up to me and grabbed my wrist and started to pull me towards the door, but since I was still weak I repeatedly stumbled over my own feet.

"I can see the chloroform is still in your system" he smirks and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Don't touch me?" I try to remove his hands away from me, but that only gave him a reason to grip my waist tighter until I felt him dig into my skin.

"Your hurting me, let me go" I started to scratch his hand but yet he didn't even flinch.

"If you think this is pain, I don't know what you are going to call what's going to happen to you" he turns around and closes the door behind him.

Looking around I see a long white corridor, it looked like a hospital from all the doors that I could see.

"You were a tough cookie do you know that" Vincent suddenly says.

"All these girls came here willingly, but they didn't know what was waiting for them on the other side, but you, you didn't even give me a chance" he moves his face closer to me, he lifts his free hand up to touch my cheeks but I slap it away.

"Feisty, I like my girls feisty" he stops in front of a door and knocks it. Within seconds the door slowly opens and an old man pokes his head out the sides.

"Oh Mr Dean" he slowly opens the door as he stands on the side waiting for us to enter. Vincent quickly steps inside forcefully making me follow him.

The first step I took into the room, I quickly regretted it, it looked just like an examination room. And if you knew me well you would know that me and doctors don't go well together.

In this room there was an examination chair in the middle with a light bulb on top, on the walls were many tools, some I've never seen or knew existed until now.

And there on the examination chair was a woman, she laid still in bed as she stared at the grey ceiling, but what was worse was she was only wearing her undergarments.

"I am done with that one I'll just call one of the men to take her back to the room" The old man starts to walk out the room before Vincent says.

"Is she healthy?" All the old man does is nod his head, as he walks out the room.

"Healthy? Why do you care if she's healthy or not?" I give him a confused look.

"Have you ever wondered why I'm filthy rich?" He asks but I don't make him wait long.

"Because of your Dean company?" It came out more of a question then an answer.

"Close but not really that business is only a face to my actual business" I didn't know if I wanted to know what he truly did but me being me asked anyways.

"And that is?" I heard the saying curiosity killed the cat, yet I never learn. However what I heard next made my mouth drop to the ground, since I wasn't prepared for it.

human trafficking business