Chapter two

Three months ago

"Omnia come downstairs me and your father want to speak to you" I heard my mum shout from the bottom of the stairs. I wonder what they want to talk to me about.

"Coming mum" I screamed back, closing the laptop screen i get up from the bed and take my red scarf that was located on the head of my bed, putting it around my neck I walk towards where my parents were.

walking down the stairs i hear my parents talking to each other, three months time sounds like a good idea,

I wonder what will happen in three months time, were my last thoughts before I walked into the living room. Walking towards my parents I stand in front of them thinking the conversation will end quickly and I can get back to talking to him.

"Omnia, have a seat please" my mother Hawa says, as she points at the seat across from both of them. Making my way to the seat my mind is going all over the place, this is seriously something serious because one, they never both call me they usually come to me if they need me and two, they are making me sit meaning this conversation will take a while.

He must be waiting for my reply, I should have told him my parents called me, now he might go offline.

When I finally sat down my father looks at me as he says the most words I have been dreading all my life.
"You will be getting married in three months" the moment I heard him my whole life crumbled down in front of me, I no longer saw clearly, I felt myself suffocating.

But I already have someone, I already have him, we aren't...well he keeps saying he isn't ready. Please make this a dream, please wake up Omnia, slowly going to my hand I pinch it in hopes of it being a dream, but as always my luck is the worst, and I end up hurting myself.

"Omnia what is the matter?" I hear my mothers worried tone, not bothering to reply to her answer I get up from the living room and run to the back door while I say "I need fresh air"

Running to the back I sit on my small swing, how could they do this to me, I'm their only child and they just plan on selling me away, but I love him,

Are you sure? A voice at the back of my mind says.

"I think I love him" I whispered for only me to hear but my mother heard who suddenly came out of nowhere and caresses my hair.

"A haram beginning will never have a halal ending" she says as she slowly takes me into a hug, as I felt tears make their way out. I feel as though my whole life has just ended.

"Love is a precious gift, it is a great blessing and one of the signs of Allah Subhana Wa ta'ala
Love has many meanings, love is sacrifice, love  is feeling, love is unconditional, It brings two people closer. However, if it starts of haram in time it fades, becoming the cause of our sadness, due to the sins we have made through our journey"this time she had my cheeks and she was looking me deep in my eyes, an action my mother does when she wants me to get something through my 'thick head' as my mother would say.

"But he said he loved me" how can I do this to m... Him how can I hurt him, and myself, I know he may not be ready but I don't mind waiting.

"Then why hasn't he come for your hand?" She slowly lets go of my face as she puts one hand on her waist and the other down her side.

"Because he said he isn't ready" now that I have said the excuse he's been feeding me all these months it sounded ridiculous.

"Let me tell you something, the person who you are going to marry has been written for you years ago, so you shouldn't stress. If you are the person for him then no one can do anything about it, and if you are not then In Shaa Allah, Allah has someone better for both of you." She is right my life has been been written before I was even known to exist.

By the Almighty.

"So what should I do now mum?" Her guidance always seems to lead me to the right direction.

"Tell him what is going on and if he truly loves you, as he says then he'll come for you but if he doesn't then..." She trailed of letting me make up my own ending to the sentence.

Nodding my head I slowly get up and hug her, tightly as I repeat "I love you" now this love, I was sure about.

Nothing in this world is stronger then the love to my mother, she is my foundation, my root, she has planted the seeds that I have based the life I'm living on.

And because of her I am who I am today, a strong woman.

"Just know one thing my sweet, that my arms will always be open when you need a hug, my heart will understand when you need a friend, and as much as I can I will feed you my strength and love to help you fly, I love you too" kissing me on my forehead she lets me go as she walks back into the house.

Following right after I walk straight up to the bathroom to make wudu, hopefully after I pray two Rakat I will know what I have to do. Walking into my room I take the praying mat and face it towards the qibla as I put on my abaya.

"Allahu Akbar" I start my prayer taking my time I pray, and submit my self to our Creator to our Maker, Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

At the end I made a dua, to help guide me to my right path.

"O' Lord, give me a nice, child-bearing, thankful, spouse; a spouse that would be thankful if I treat him good and would forgive me if I treat him bad; a spouse that would help me if I remember Allah and would remind me of Allah if I forget him; a spouse that would protect me if I leave his presence and would make me happy if I enter his presence; a spouse that would obey me if I ordered him to do something and would take my vows seriously if I make one against him; a spouse that would calm me down if I get angry. O' Lord of loft and honor, give me such a spouse. I have asked for him from you and nothing would come to me unless you give it to me."

A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote and comment thank you :)