Chapter Forty Three

Amirs POV.

"Omnia please you can't die on me" I repeatedly told her, even though I knew she couldn't hear me.

"Can you please go faster" I turned around and raised my voice to the workers, although I knew the Ambulance was driving as fast as they could without making an accident, but to me at this time, even 200km/h was slow if it meant we still haven't arrived in the hospital.

"You have to calm down sir we are doing everything we could until we reach the hospital" the female that was currently trying to stop Omnia from losing more blood said.

Looking down at Omnia she looked so pale, she would look very peaceful as she laid there, if you just minuses the blood being all over her clothes and face. I silently sat there as I repeatedly started to make dua's in my head, hoping that Omnia will inshallah overcome this obstacle.

I suddenly felt my phone start to vibrate, taking out the phone from my pocket I see it says Aladdin, I quickly answered.

"Salam brother, what happened you said you would call us back when something new happens and you still haven't called back is everything okay?"Aladdin says from the other side.

I called Aladdin before to tell him to notify Samira that Omnia is missing, since if they find out from someone else they will be mad at me.

"Yes we have found her" I said.

"Alhamdullilah...yeah he said he found her... But why do you sound sad are you okay?" The moment I heard him ask me that question, I felt the knot that was in my throat start to tighten.

"No everything is not okay, brother Omnia is shot and we are now on our way to Olivia parks hospital" I felt the first tear finally escape my eyes, the tear that I was fighting so hard to hide from the people around me.

"What how did that happen? We are coming right now"Allah may have not given me blood related brothers, but he sure did give me ones that were close enough.

"Thank you brother, can you also tell Samira to call Omnia's parents because I won't be able to speak to them without..." By before I could even finish my sentence it's like Aladdin knew what I was going to say and he just says 'will do'.

"Okay see you in a bit" we're the last thing he said before we hung up. The Ambulance suddenly came to a stop, and within seconds the doors came flying open and nurses were standing there waiting to pull Omnia down.

We slowly got Omnia down to the ground and just as her wheels touched the ground, the nurses started to sprint inside the hospital.
The whole way in to the hospital I held Omnia's hand, as I carried on with my dua's.

"Sir you can't enter this room with us so you will have to wait outside." One of the nurses told me as I saw Omnia get pulled inside.

"But shes my wife" I started to protest, I wanted to be next to her, I needed to be next to her.

"I understand sir but you can't come into the operation room" looking up at the nurse she had pity in her face, I always hated when someone showed me pity but now the only emotions I can actually muster up was worry and sadness.

"How long do you think the operation is going to take?" I asked the nurse just before she walks into the operation room.

"I'm not sure yet as the doctor makes all the decision, I'm sorry" we're her final words before she walked in.

I stood next to the door doing the same thing that I was doing when I was first waiting for Omnia to come home.

Step step turn, step step turn. I did that for what felt like an hour but I knew it was no way near an hour. When none of the nurses or doctors came out, I knew I needed to do something else to keep me occupied, or I was going to go crazy with all the what ifs.

Pray.

Was the first thing that quickly made its way into my head. Looking around, I really didn't want to leave this area just incase they come out and they don't find anyone waiting for her.

But I had no choice, running around I went to check where the prayer room was. It didn't take me long to find it thank Allah for all the signs they hang up.

Walking into the room, I went to make wudu, since my wudu was already broken with everything I went through and everything I saw in my time in that place.

When I finished making Wudu I walked towards the praying mat, as I faced the qibla to pray. The moment I stood up to pray I tried to remove any unnecessary thoughts out of my head.

Anything that has nothing to do with praying, quickly made its way out my mind, since all I should ever be thinking about is Allah when I am going to pray.

"Allah U-Akbar" I started of my prayer, I took my time praying two rakat, although I was in a hurry to go see if Omnia was out or not

I knew very well that Allah the Almighty has control over everything, and that rushing my prayers wouldn't be benefiting me in any way.

As it is stated in the Quran, in Surat Al-Muminoon, "Certainly will the believers have succeeded [23:1]. They who are during their prayer humbly submissive [23:2].

When I was finally done my prayers, I calmly remained seated as I made a Dua that will inshallah help Omnia get better soon.

"O Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, You are the one who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains".

A/N: Reminder: Don't rush your prayers for anything, as you are standing in front of the ONE who is in charge of whatever you are rushing for.