Chapter Ten

Omnia's POV.

"So is that all you will be buying for today?" The cashier asked us, as she packed our rings.

"Yes that will be it" Amir and I both say in unison. Looking up at each other we both smiled.

"Hashtag relationship goals" Samira whispers in my ears, where Amir couldn't hear, but I pretended I couldn't hear her.

"Sure thing, how will you be paying cash or card?" She looked at both of us, since she wasn't sure who was going to pay.

"Card thanks" Amir says when she turns to look at him, smiling at him she went and started clicking buttons on her screen. Amir waited for her instructions before he inserted to pay the bill.

"Thank you for shopping with us and I wish you all the best" the woman finally says as she hands Amir the bag that has out rings.

"Thank you" all three of us said to her as we made our way out the shop. When we were outside we stopped in front of the door and looked at each other.

"Are you guys going straight home?" Amir asks as he looks at us.

"Yeah mum said to come straight home after we were done" I put on a sad smile, I really wanted to spend the day with him but, I couldn't do that.

"Don't look so sad, come on I'll drop you guys of since I just parked my car right around the corner" he says as he starts walking, taking Samira's hand we made our way to Amirs car.

"Your rings are so pretty, I'm glad you chose the one that had gold and not the silver one" of course typical Samira, who loves nothing more then gold.

Stopping next to his white car Amir went to the passengers seat and opened the door for me, looking at him I smiled, he is such a gentleman.

We could so get use to this a little voice in my head says, which I totally agreed with.

"Ya Allah this is why I really need a husband" I hear Samira whining behind me as she opens her door and gets in. Turning to look up at Amir the last thing I saw before he closed the door was him winking at me.

Which caused my heart to skip a beat.

"It's okay inshallah your time will come soon" Amir finally says to Samira when he gets into the car, because I couldn't reply to her, since the only thing that I was focusing on was reducing the speed of my heart beat.

"Inshallah, but I want one now" looking up in the mirror I could see her relaxing her head on the back seat as she kept her eyes shut.

"Don't worry hopefully the man of your dreams will be present In our wedding so then your turn will come straight after" I say to her, the moment she heard those words her eyes popped open as she sat up straight.

"Inshallah" she quickly says as she stars at me, looking at Amir we both start to laugh at how enthusiastic she just sounded. As if we just said that is exactly what would happen.

The ride to the house was extremely short, I didn't want the car ride to ever end, but as they say all good things must come to an end.

The moment he parked, everything went silent, looking up at Samira she was on her phone as always. Turning around I see Amir looking at me.

"Why you staring at me?" A blush escaped my cheeks.

"I always stare at you because I say to myself that if I look at you enough, it will help me and I won't miss you as much. but the thing is I swear just the moment I stop seeing you I already miss you" I just sat their staring at my hands not knowing what to do or say.

I'm really awkward when it comes to people saying sweet things to me and to make it worse when they say it face to face.

One time my uncle who I haven't seen for many years came over to visit us, and the first thing he said to me when he saw me was.

"Mashallah you have grown into a beautiful young lady" and me being me instead of just saying thank you, I said

"Thank you uncle you too" the moment I realised what I had said I literally face palmed myself, as all I prayed for at that moment was if the floor could just crack and eat me up.

"Oh thank you that's how I feel to says Omnia" we turn around and look at Samira who was no longer looking at her phone but straight at us as a smirk made its way onto her face.

"For future reference don't expect an answer back from Omnia, because she has an incredible habit of turning any conversation into an awkward one" when she finished speaking she smiled so big as if she was proud of herself.

"Why thank you for being my personal mouth" I say as an extreme amount of sarcasm oozed out of every word I said.

"That's what I'm here for" turning around I look up at Amir who had an amused look on his face, as he just stared at the drama in front of him. When he saw that I wasn't smiling he shook his head as he turned to look at his window.

"Anyways I have something for you" he says as he fidgets around, trying to move closer to him so that I could see what it was, their was no use since he was blocking me.

"What is it?" Just when I said that he turns around and on his hand was a long red jewellery box. Looking up at him he had a big smile on his face.

"Open it" he says as he hands me the box. I quickly opened the box, as if I was a kid who was given a candy with a wrap. The moment I opened it I was met with this beautiful silver necklace that had a piece of writing on it.

I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow

Was what I read, when I lifted the necklace up.

"What does it say?" Samira eagerly says from the back.

"I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow" reading it in my head was one thing but hearing him say it was another.

"Thank you..." I kept quiet as I thought of what to say next so that I didn't make the conversation awkward. Plus I also needed time for the butterfly feeling in my stomach to cool down.

"...But you really didn't have to" was what I finally said.

"I know that I didn't have to but I wanted to, because as much as it'll make you happy it'll make me even happier" he finally says as I hear him repeatedly moving his hand around the steering wheel.

"And why is that" I heard a voice behind me say, sometimes Samira can be annoying but this is another reason why I love her, because she voices what I'm thinking.

"Because first, it makes me happy seeing you smile and blush and second our prophet said 'anything you spend on your family will be a source of reward from Allah, even a morsel of food which you raise to your wife's mouth.' It's like hitting two birds with one rock"