Chapter Thirty

Omnia's POV.

"Have you had enough yet?" Mr Dean says as he walks out of his office after hearing a Big Bang coming out of my office, which was caused by me falling on my knees and dropping the papers from exhaustion.

If I thought that my time with Mr Dean was hell he sure did prove me wrong, because what I am feeling now is actually hell.

From the moment I open my eyes I am Mr Dean's Slave the first thing I see when I wake up is a text from him saying not to forget his flat white coffee on his desk at exactly six am sharp no later, and if I do come late even if it is by five minute all hell breaks lose either I have to go all the way back to the coffee shop and get him another one or sometimes I make up for it by staying at work longer.

Until my next blink I still serve him, sometimes I would be all ready to go to bed then I would get a text from him telling me to check my email and what I find is a bunch of letters that need to be sorted out by tomorrow morning.

"As I told you before I would never give up and bow down to you" slowly trying to get up my legs became so weak and it could no longer support me.

"Watch out" Mr Dean runs up to me and wraps his hands around my waist seconds before I fell back on the ground.

"Are you okay?" He says as he squeezes the hand that was wrapped around my waist. If he didn't squeeze his hand I wouldn't have realised the situation that we were in.

I was so exhausted that my brain could no longer function. I have been his slave for two weeks straight, and I hardly get any sleep or time to relax.

"Let go of me" I try to push him away from me, but my body was so weak which didn't even cause him to step back from me.

"There is no need to act like you care there is no one in this room but me and you and we all know why I am like this" I try to fight him one more time as hard as I can and I finally get him to remove his hand away from me. The moment I let go I quickly stumble back onto the desk.

"This isn't my fault it is your fault you know what you have to do to get this..." But before he could finish I quickly stopped him.

"Don't go back there I told you I would never do that" my eye lids started to become heavy within seconds, which made them difficult to keep them open for a long time.

"You look very tired I recommend that you go home and get a rest" I quickly opened my eyes, is this Vincent Dean speaking.

"Oh why you acting nice today, is it April fools day and I didn't know?" My eyes never once leaving his.

"Do you want me to change my mind? Plus there is no point in having you going to the hospital because you fainted or something, because it'll be a waste for me because I enjoy tormenting you everyday" and there we have the real Vincent Dean.

"I was waiting for that" I say as I roll my eyes at how stupid of me to nearly believe he might have changed.

"Just leave before I change my mind, but don't forget tomorrow my coffee on my desk by six am" just when I knew what he was going to say I started to imitate him, to tell him I understood.

Realising that he wasn't joking I quickly got my bag from my chair and made my way towards the exit.

I quickly made my way into the elevator and pressed the ground floor. As the door closed I leaned against the wall and waited until I got to the ground floor.

As I heard the ping noise of the elevator I moved away from the wall and made my way towards the the exit door of the building.

As I exited Dean Corporate building everything was a haze I didn't even know how I got into the car or drove all the way home or how I am even standing in front of the house door as I tried to unlock the door.

I quickly closed the door behind me when I got it, then I dropped my bag on the table next to the door, and hung my keys as I quickly made my way into the sofa, because I knew that I couldn't make it all the way to the bed.

As my head hit the warm comfortable sofa I felt myself dozing of into dream land.

"Are you home habibty" the moment I heard that voice I quickly got up and turned around where that angelic voice was coming from.

And the last thing I saw before blackness consumed me was Amirs shocked face as he ran towards me before I hit the ground.