Chapter forty two

Omnia's POV.

"Omnia" Amir looked as happy to see me as I did to see him, however his facial expression changed to shock as he stared directly at me, not wanting to waste time in the reason behind his reaction I started to walk towards him.

However I didn't even make it two steps before I felt a hand wrap around my shoulders, as a cold metal made contact with my head, that I quickly realised was a gun.

"Not so fast sweetie" it was of course The one and only Vincent. Looking around everything was hectic, their were people running, women screaming, gun shots fired.

I could see some of the men trying to escape but fail miserably as more police officers made there way into the room.

"Vincent Dean, we recommend you to drop the gun and let the girl go" hearing that only made Vincent laugh like a maniac.

"And why so that you guys can get me and put me in jail no way in hell, you better let me leave or I'll shot her right now" just as those words escaped his mouth, Amir quickly ran forward, but Vincent told him to stop or he'll shoot.

"Please just let her go and then you can leave I don't care what you do after that but please let my wife go" Amir started to plead Vincent, but as I have learnt in my time with Vincent, he doesn't care what others say.

"Don't bother pleading Amir, Vincent here enjoys people who plead him or are in pain that is caused by him" as I said that I felt the gun get pushed further onto my head.

"Now let me go or I'll blow her brains" Vincent started to slowly walk side ways so that his back wasn't given to any of the police officers.

We slowly walked out of the room, but with every step that Vincent took the officers took as well, they weren't getting close but they also weren't giving us the space that Vincent was asking for.

"Please just let her go how about you take me just let her go" Amir said to Vincent as he followed our every move.

"Don't say that Amir, don't listen to him Vincent, you must be crazy to think I would want to swap places with you, I'll do anything for you even if it means having to die" Amir already knew all of this since I use to tell him this all the time, however I felt like reassuring him that I was still at my word and I was not going back.

Looking behind me I could see the exit door, wide open, seems like this is how the police officers broke in.

Walking closer to the door, I realised it must be since half the door was standing on the side while the other half was on the ground.

The first step I took out was horrible I felt the wind blow up my stomach causing my whole body to grow goosebumps.

"Omnia" looking up I see Amir throwing me his jacket, just as Vincent pulled me to the side I caught the jacket and wrapped it around me.

Inhaling My knight and shining armours scent helped calm me down a bit.

Looking up at him I could tell he must be cold now, since he was only wearing a shirt and the weather outside was freezing.

But as always Amir thought of me before he thought of himself.

"Open the door" looking up we were in front of a big black shiny car. Opening it, it was the passengers seat.

"Get in and scoot to the drivers seat because you will be driving like your life depends on it" wearing Amirs jacket properly I get up in the car and make my way to the passengers seat.

Looking outside the window I can see all the other policemen and also Amir getting into their cars.

"Drive" Vincent's harsh voice made me jump, turning around I took the keys from him and started the car.

"Where are we going?" I said once the car has started.

"Just drive and I'll give you the directions" he says as he still had the gun planted on my head. Looking at him with the corner of my eyes I saw him get out his phone.

Not waiting for any more instruction I just drove, although I wasn't sure where we were going.

"Hello Adriam I need the helicopter...left on the next turn... I need the helicopter to be on standby do you understand I am in a hurry so when I get... Left again... Yeah don't screw up like last time get it going" he closes the phone and puts it back on his pocket.

"Are you going to take me with you?" Please Ya Rabbi let him say no, although I have a feeling I'm not going to like the answer

"You are my hostage for as long as i need you to... Turn right now" I knew it, looking behind me I see the police car still on our tail.

"Try to lose them because we are nearly there just acouple of turns... Now right again" I can't lose them they are my only hope.

"Are you crazy if I drive fast I will get us killed..." Just as I was going to speak again he cuts me of.

"Fine just shut up and drive, and on the next turn make a left turn then drive straight because the helicopter is waiting for us" I really don't want to get in that helicopter because it'll be harder to get followed by the police.

The moment I took that left turn I saw and heard the helicopter in front of us, it was so loud I've never been up close to a helicopter before and I sure as hell didn't think this was how my first time was going to be.

"Come on now get down lets go" I stopped the engine then slowly got down, the moment I stepped foot out the car I heard the police cars all coming to a stop as well.

"Vincent let the girl go, let her go and we can help you reduce your sentence" Amin says as he starts to walk closer to us, but with every step he took forward we mirrored it, causing us to become closer to the helicopter.

When we were only inches away from the helicopter I saw Amin lift up his gun, Vincent must have seen that to cause he quickly brought me in front of him to protect as much of him as my tiny figure could.

"Drop your gun or I will shot her" Vincent threatens.

"You drop your gun and surrender" they repeatedly started to threaten each other, in about two minutes, I heard a gun being fired, but I didn't know where it came from.

But all I knew at that time was I felt an intense pain on my head and that I was quickly unintentionally welcoming the darkness.
But before I blacked out one thought played around in my head.

I just got shot.