New Book -Samira

Please check out my new story called Her Destiny. It is the life story of Samira, Omnia's best friend. After many request I have finally come up with Samiras story. I hope that you will enjoy it :)

Sneak peek:

Her Destiny.

"Our love may have not started the way you wanted it, but it went the way Allah SWT wanted and Allah SWT's way is indeed the right way" Aladdin takes my hand and leads me further away from where the party was.

"Ever since I laid eyes on you in the hospital I knew that I wanted you to be mine, I knew that the girl I've been praying for Allah, to send my way has finally come and knocked my door, that you were my queen" I stood their speechless as I stared at him.

"My fear ever since we met was that you were going to leave me, before you even became mine, everything I did was to show my love to you, I know in your perspective it didn't look like that but I truly mean it I never wanted to lose you" a small giggle escaped my mouth as I started to remember some of the things he use to do.

"I love you" he said the word I've been craving to hear all night, I opened my mouth to say it back for the first time but nothing came out.

"I love you" he says again, then he waits for my reply but yet again as I opened my mouth nothing came out.

"I love you my queen" he finally says as he turns me around to get a better look at my now extremely red face. I quickly looked down at the ground as a burst of confidence made its way into me causing me to say the one thing we were both waiting for.

"I love you too my King."