His Obsession

A/N: Salam everyone, I have started another new book called His Obsession, please do check it out and I hope that you enjoy it.

Yusuf's POV.

Her beauty was like nothing in this world, the way her face shined as the sun beamed at her skin, the way her smile brightened up my mood, the way  her smell intoxicated my world with every breath I inhaled, always left me speechless.

I couldn't understand how one person can be blessed with such beauty, with such kindness, but I understood somethings and that is with every second my eyes remain on her my heart beat increased, with every second my hand touched her mesmerising skin I couldn't help but gasp at the smoothness it carried.

Her stunning brown hair, fell perfectly on her back, there was not a curl in sight as her hair made its way to the bottom of her back. She always knew when I was staring at her, because she would quickly turn to face me with the brightest smile on her face.

But what made that beautiful smile even more ravishing, was the dimples that quickly formed on either cheeks as she smiled, the way her cheeks would slightly change to a pinkish colour as she tried to hide her shyness, but that wasn't all, the cherry on top to her alluring smile is how it would always reach her green eyes, those green eyes that held nothing but love.

Those green eyes that were like an open door to her white soul, to the soul I feel in love with, the soul I am obsessed with.

"To me your more then my love, you are the oxygen that I need to breath, the sun that shines my day, the moon that glows my night, you are the reason I open my eyes in the morning, the reason I always have a smile on my face," Bringing my free hand I put it under her chin as I bent down so that our foreheads were touching.

"Everything about you makes me..." Looking at her I see her chest rising up and down as she took heavy breaths, smiling at her one more time I bring my thumb and glide it on her bottom lip.

"Obsessed" was the last thing I said before I brought our lips together, this wasn't just a kiss, it was another way of silently explaining my love to her.

This wasn't just a simple act there was so much feelings so much emotions put into this one kiss that would surely leave us breathless.