Chapter Twenty Five

Omnia's POV.

I still can't get over the fact that he kissed me, Mr Dean kissed me how dare he kiss me without my permission.

Staring at my self in the mirror I see that my lips has gone red, and not just red but bruises were also formed, from all the scrubbing I was and am currently doing.

I can't believe that I let something like that happen to me, I should have fought more, I should have screamed. But no I just stood there frozen in shock.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Mr Dean says as he uses his free hand to touch my now puffy lips.

"You know that when someone kisses you, you are meant to kiss back" he says with a smirk on his face but all I could do at that moment was just stand there and stare in the distance as I visualise how I'm going to tell Amir.

"Why do you look so sad, you should be happy that Mr Dean himself has kissed you" he says as he steps away from me, the moment that I was the one holding myself up, I felt my legs give up on me and I fall on my knees.

"All the girls would die to be in your place so you shouldn't look so devastated, you should be running around saying I kissed you" all I felt like doing at this moment was punching the smirk out of his face.

"You are a bastard, I told you I have a husband do you want to ruin my house?" I say to him the moment I looked up from the ground. Looking up at him I see him making his way back to his seat.

"I want you as I said before, and I always get what I want" the moment the realisation of what he said hit me I started to shake because I knew that he was right that whatever he wanted to happen will indeed happen.

"Please just forget about me, I'll even leave this job just to make it easier for you" I plead for him to forget about me. The moment he heard me say that he automatically started to laugh.

"You think that you could leave me?" He laughed some more.

"Did you fully read the contract when you signed it?" The moment he said that my head went back to what was in the work contract.

In big writing the first thing that I remember in my head was.

One year contract.
That means that I would be stuck with him for another nine months, ya Allah help me.

"By the look on your face I can tell you know you won't be leaving anytime soon" he says as he relaxes more into his chair.

"What do you want? What have I ever done to you?" I started to scream when the realisation of how hopeless I really was hit me.

"As I told you before I want you. And you didn't do anything, I just found an interest in you, all these girls the first thing they do when they see me was start to flirt with me but you, you didn't even give me any of your time." I heard a bit of anger in his voice.

"and I like myself a challenge, and you Mrs Faisal is a challenge indeed" the moment I heard that I felt as though I was an object or something, but I knew one thing that I didn't feel like and that was a human.

Suddenly everything went quiet, both of us deep in thought, me thinking about how my life would be in the next nine month and him by the look on his face I can tell he is having the same exact thought.

Suddenly the silence in the room was over taken by the sound of his phone, looking up at him I see him take it from the table as he stares at the screen for a bit then a smile grows on his face.

"You are dismissed for now" he says without even looking at me, he just waves his hand at me as I saw his hand move under the table, then back up again as his hand  waves me out again.

The moment I got the sign to leave I ran out as if the room was on fire, the last thing I heard before I closed the door was him chuckling.

The moment he let me out, I quickly ran to the bathroom and started to remove his germs of me. Every part of my body that was touched my him was getting repeatedly rubbed by my hand, whether it be my wrist or my lips.

Looking up at the mirror the person I see was a completely different me. The usual me had a smile on her face, and glowing eyes that showed nothing but happiness.

However the current me that I am looking at looked like a ghost that came out of a scary movie; red eyes, from all the crying. Red lips and wrists from all the scrubbing.

And with all this going on the biggest thought that was running around my head was,

How was I going to tell Amir?