Chapter Eighteen

Omnia's POV.

It's been one whole year with the love of my life, Amir Osman. Never in that one year have I had a sour day with him, and may Allah Subhannah Wa Ta'ala grant us many more years like this.

"Hayati (my life) my job just called me and told me that in a week time I will have to go to London for two weeks" Amir says as he walks into the kitchen, although we have had only good memories this is the part that I hate the most, him going on work trips.

"But you just came back about two months ago" I whined as I walked closer to him, I knew I was being unfair because he is doing all this for us but that doesn't mean that I would be okay with him leaving me.

"I know hayati but there is nothing that I can do, you know that" he says as he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me into a tight hug. I rest my head on his chest as I close my eyes and inhale his intoxicating smell.

The smell which I have come so accustomed to over the past year, the smell which helps calm me down when I wake up at night.

"Are they always going to make you travel?" He moves his hands slowly up and cups my cheeks, slowly moving my face upwards so that I was facing him, and there I came face to face with my husband, my King, my love, my everything.

"I'm not sure but because of this sudden change they are allowing me to stay home for the next week so I can spend time with the girl of my dreams" he slowly bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Woman" I say when his lips parts my skin.

"What?" He gave me a confused look.

"Woman of your dreams, I am no longer a girl" I say as I spin around so that Amir can get a look at me. The moment I said that he started to laugh.

"And a breathtaking woman you've grown to be" in the past year some things might have changed, not practically in a bad way but they haven't remained the same. However, the sweetness of Amir has remained the same and I pray that it'll forever stay like this.

"Speechless are we" he says when I stayed quiet after what he had just said. The moment I didn't reply straight away he lifted his hands up and started to mess up my hair.

"Stop you are going to ruin my hair" I say as I take his hand and grab hold of it so that he doesn't ruin my hair more then he already did.

"It's okay I'm the only one that is seeing it and I think it looks good like this" he lifts up his other hand and starts to mess up my hair.

"Istaghfirallah Amir stop" I start to laugh as I grab his other hand so that now they were held hostage by mine.

"You better let go of my hand or else you would regret it" I saw a smirk making its way onto Amirs face, something I didn't like because I knew what was going to come next.

I quickly counted to three in my head as I bolted out of the kitchen in hopes that he wouldn't catch me. But I knew their was no point.

"You can hide but you can't run" he says as I heard him quickly making his way to me. Running to our dining room table, I run to the opposite end so that if he tried to come around I would just keep running in circles so their was no way he could catch me.

"Oh you want to play this game again?" Amir says as he smiles, I could tell he was having as much fun as I was. We may be acting like children but this is how me and Amir bond with one another, this is one of the reason why I love Amir.

"Indeed I do" I say as I poke my tongue out to him, the moment he saw me do that he blew me a kiss, which caused me to smile.

No matter how long me and Amir have been together, I will always have the same reaction to when he does anything sweet to me.

Looking behind me i tried to run out of the living room when I saw Amir next to the wall. However that was a bad idea because the moment I ran away from the dining table I felt warm familiar hands wrap around my waist.

"Got you" Amir whispered when he brought his face close to my left ear. Not even seconds later I felt his fingers start to tickle my waist.

"Amir stop... Habibi please....ya Allah....Babe..." I say in between laughter, but that didn't mean Amir was going to stop, he was tickling me until I felt as though my feet could no longer support my body.

"Amir I'm going...to fall" I say as I try to remove his hands away from my waist, but we both knew what the result of that was since Amir was two times my size.

"Don't worry I will always be there to hold you up, my queen"