Chapter Fourteen

Omnia POV.

The moment the blind fold was removed from my eyes what I was met with nearly made me scream, their were about thirty faces staring back at me with wide smiles on their faces.

I stood their speechless, as my eyes wondered around the room, we were currently in Samira's living room, which was completely organised to look like a party room.

Their were so many decorations hanging from the wall, with multiple colours, their were balloons and food.

The moment I saw the sweets I unintentionally licked my lips, I kept staring at the food for the next few minutes until I finally registered everything that was happening.

"Is this all for me" I say as I realise this was my henna party.

"Nope it's for me" Samira says, turning around to look at her I saw a smile on her face, I quickly gave them the biggest hug I could muster up, as we stay like that for a couple of minutes.

"Okay enough hugging and party time" I knew who that voice belonged to, but since when was she here?

"Aunty Fatima" I quickly let go of the girls and turn around to face the voice, and boy was I right their she was my favourite Aunty in the whole world. Running up to her I jump onto her arms.

"My my my haven't you all grown up, I can barely keep you up Mashallah" I quickly let go of her as I look at her in the face, pretending to be sad.

"Are you calling me fat?" I start to pout my face, as I fold my hands to show how sad I was.

"Me call you fat? Never I was just calling myself weak" and we both fell into a fit of laughter, this is why I loved Aunty Fatima she always knew how to make me laugh.

"Let me see the beautiful henna in your hand?" She says as she grabs hold of my hands and lifts it up to her face to get a better look.

"Mashallah it looks very nice...what happened here" she points at the spot that I was so hard trying to hide from everyone, because I accidentally ruined it.

"Omnia stand still or you are going to ruin the henna" my mother starts to say to me as I laugh every time the tip of the henna touches my skin.

"Mother it's not my fault I'm very ticklish, you think...that I... I want to wiggle like this" I say in between laughs.

"I don't care who's fault it is but if you ruin it, it'll be because of you that it turns out bad" the moment I heard that I wanted to quickly look up at my mum and say don't jinx me, I hit the ladies hand and ruined a bit of my henna.

"Mother see you jinxed me," I started to whine at how unprofessional it'll turn out to look like, but my mother just ignored me as she shakes her head and walks away.

"Why did you jinx her sister?" My Aunty turns around to look at my mother when she hears the story of what happened.

"Me jinx her? What is jinxing even, you know what I don't even want to know, just keep on spoiling her as if she's still a child." My mother turns around about to walk the opposite direction.

But before she could get far I ran up to her and hugged her from behind, this time my henna has dried to I can hug her unlike before.