Chapter Thirty Nine

Omnia's POV.

"Hello?" That Angelic voice of his says from the other side.

"Amir Habibi" tears started to make there way down my cheeks as I said Amirs name. Just when Amir leaves his work to see me I end up leaving him.

"Omnia?" I heard him gasp from shock.

"Yes it's me but I can't speak long I don't know when he'll be back" I started to whisper in fear that someone will hear me.

"Who's he?... Yeah it's her Amin what are you...we are going to track her call just keep talking to her we need the line to be on" I heard multiple voices speaking at the same time.

"Where are you?" I curiously asked.

"Im in the police station, now who is this he that you said before?" It makes me feel so happy to hear that Amir is still looking for me although I have been missing for many hours now.

"It's my Boss Vincent Dean," I replied to his answer.

"And why is he kidnapping you?" I heard anger in Amirs voice, I could tell now that his right eye was twitching since this is something that always happens to Amir when he's angry.

I always thought that was cute, and it would always make me laugh or smile but now was not the time to do any of that.

"Because he owns a secret human trafficking company" as those three words escaped my mouth I heard many people gasping from the other side of the line, notifying me I was on speaker.

"And I'm so scared of what's going to happen to me Amir, please come and get me I can't take it anymore. I can't handle it anymore, I'm already in pain I don't want to be in more pain" I started to sob, I could tell that Amir felt hopeless but I couldn't help myself.

"What did they do to you habibty?" I heard concern and angry in his voice.

"They examined me, and now Vincent is coming for me, please I don't want him to ruin me please Habibi, I'll never be the same if he comes back" more tears made there way down my cheeks at the thought of what Vincent will do to me.

"Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to you, we are coming for you" realising that there might still be hope I felt a bit better.

"Please hurry because I'm not sure if I can stay like this, I feel like I am becoming weaker by the second" this was true all the needles that old man injected in me has made me feel so weak.

"I know you are stronger then this and you will be fine, Inshallah, do this for your family do it for me for us" I heard his soothing voice say.

"For our baby" I finally finished of his sentence.

"What?" I heard confusion come from him.

"I'm pregnant" I heard silence coming from Amir.

"Aren't you happy?" I felt sadness I thought that the first time I tell him this will be in a different circumstance.

"Of Course I am I'm just worried for the both of you...please Amin we have to do something" I heard his voice become distant.

"Did they get the location?" I heard myself say as I realised that I have been in the bathroom for a while and that Vincent might come any seconds.

Getting up I walk towards the tap and opened the water, so if anyone did come I could make the excuse of washing.

"Just a little bit more and we will have got the location, Omnia don't worry we will get you and out of there safely" I heard the familiar voice of Amin say.

"There are also other women in here I'm not sure how many but by the looks of it there are a lot" at the end of the day we are all sisters we are all the children of Adam and Hawa, so I can't just think of myself and forget the others.

"Of course don't worry we will get you all out of there" Amin reassured me, I felt a bit better but just as quickly as hope made its way into my heart it quickly flew out when I heard a knock on the door.

"Get out Omnia" I heard Vincent's voice say from the other side as he repeatedly bangs on the door.

"I'm just washing my hands...Amir he's here" panic started to fill my voice.

"Did you guys find th..." Before Amir could even finish his sentence the door goes flying open and on the other side stood a very angry Vincent Dean, unintentionally I hide the phone quickly behind me but it was to late.

"Oh that's it you've done it this time" he says as he quickly steps towards me.

"Amir help me" I started to scream as I put the phone back in my ear. However as quickly as the phone made contact with my ear it was taken from me by Vincent Dean, he looks at the screen and then closes the call.

Alhamdullilah, though the last thing I heard before the phone was taken from me was.

"Found them"