Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: Salamu alekom everyone, please check out thefreemuslimah page and check out the first contest that we are providing and I hope that you join and enjoy :)

Omnia's POV

"What you will be leaving tomorrow morning?" I say as I walk out of the bathroom, I thank Allah that the night is warm because if it wasn't I would have been freezing cold after just making wudu, all I want to do was just jump onto our warm bed.

Sometimes in cold nights I get really lazy to make wudu before I sleep but then I say Istaghfirullah as I remember that it is a recommended sunnah to sleep in a state of ritual purity (wudu).

As the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, When you go to bed, you should perform the ablution (wudu) because by purifying your bodies, Allah will purify you, because whenever a slave spends his night in a state of purification, an angel spends his night within his (slave's) hair and he does not turn over during the night except that he [the angel] says: O Allah, forgive Your slave, for he went to sleep in a state of purification.

So there is no reason for me to become lazy from a simple action that will surely benefit me. since the act of ablution before going to bed is sunnah, doing this will not only earn me sawab (reward) but also if I die in the night while I'm sleeping, I will die as a faithful Muslims and there is nothing better than to die as a good Muslim and to enter jannah.

"Yeah I know I'm devastated to but what can we do work is work hayati" he was right there was nothing that we could do.

Walking up to the bed I got my scarf that was wrapped around my neck and dusted the bed three times before I got under the covers.

"I know but I'm going to miss you so much wallahi, it's just I get so lonely without you, the house gets so boring without having someone to boss around" I say as a smirk makes its way on my face.

"Oh is that the only reason you are going to miss me?" He slowly closes the Quran that he was reading as he puts it on the side table and turns around to look at me.

"No that's not the only reason, however it's one of the top reasons" I say as I felt him come closer to me, with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Oh ok I just might tell them to make me stay at work longer since you will only miss me to boss me around" although I knew he was joking the moment he said that I felt something tighten in my heart.

"Don't" was the only thing I said, as I pouted.

"Don't worry I will never" he says as he lifts up his hand and brings it around my waist so that he could pull me closer to him.

The moment that I was laying on my right, I felt him come closer and kiss my cheeks,then he laid his head on my neck and whispered.

"Good night hayati"

"Good night sweety" I whispered as I closed my eyes and started to recite the Quranic night recitations.

First starting of with Ayat- ul-Kursi, then the last two ayat of Surat Al-Baqarah, then Surat Al-mulk, then Surat Al- Kafiroon and finally the last three Surats.

Moving my right hand under my cheeks to finally sleep I recite,

O Allah, protect me from Your punishment on the day Your servants are resurrected. In Your name O Allah, I live and die [Muslim]
O Allah I have turned my face to You and I have surrendered my self to You and I have committed my back to You out of fear and desire for You. There is no place of safety or refuge from You except with You. I have believed in Your book which You revealed and Your Prophet whom You sent.'

Now I can finally sleep in peace because I know if I die I would die in fitra (natural state).

A/N: I know this was short chapter  but I just felt like it was a good reminder of the things to do before going to sleep :)
Plus the juicy drama are just right around the corner so stay tuned :)