Epilogue

Omnia's POV.

Two years later

"Hajer, Ahmed it's sleep time" I say as I make my way into the living room where I last left them, playing with their father.

"Mama, baba sleeping" Hajer says while she played with her twin brother Ahmed. Looking up on the couch I see Amir passed out on the couch.

"Come on let's go and let baba sleep since he looks tired okay?" They both nod their head as they wait for me to pick them up.

"Wow Mashallah you guys have become so big" I say as I bounce them both on each side" They both look at each other and start to giggle.

"Silly mama it's cause we two" Ahmed says as he lifts up his finger and does the peace sign and seconds later Hajer does the same thing with her fingers.

"What you are two already?" I pretended to gasp at the news of my beautiful twins.
Which causes them to giggle again.

"Okay now time for you to to take your clothes of so you can get into your pyjamas" I say as I put each one of them on top of their bed.

"Yesterday we wore Hajer her clothes first so today it's Ahmed's turn" I turn around and walk up to Ahmed's bed where he stood their waiting for me to put his clothes on for him.

I took of Ahmed's clothes as every once in a while I'll tickle him which causes him to laugh and try to move away from me.

When I was finally done I tucked him under his blanket thrn kissed him on his forehead and took his clothes as I put it on the chair so that he could wear it tomorrow.

I walked up to Hajer and did the same thing to her, I dressed her up then tugged her under her blanket and kissed her forehead.

"Good night my sweets" I say as I walk towards the door and close the light, but before the door was completely shut I heard my two beautiful angels say.

"Good night mama" in unison, I thank Allah everyday for giving me such beautiful twins, he may have taken my first child from me, but I know Allah will never burden a souls with more then he can handle.

Walking towards the living room I start to be as quiet as possible, so that I didn't wake up Amir.

Walking in to the living room I started to slowly pack the toys that the children played with, it didn't take me long but I finally got the living room to look spotless again.

Walking towards Amir I slowly go on my knees as I start to untie his shoe laces, so that I could take of his shoes.

I took of his right shoes along with the socks, then I moved on to the left one along with the socks. Looking up at Amirs face I could tell work has been exhausting him.

Since lately all he would do after he came from work is eat, play with the kids for a bit before he passes out in the couch.

Putting his shoes on the floor I put both my hands on Amirs shoulder so that I could guide him to lay down on the couch properly.

Just before Amirs head touches the pillow I felt everything around me spin and the next thing I knew was that I was the one that was laying my head on the pillow.

"Amir?" I heard my voice squeal from surprise.

"Yes Hayati?" Amir says as he takes both of my hands and guides them up above my head.

"I thought you were asleep"I say as I start to get myself comfortable since my back was in an uncomfortable position.

"I was but you know how it is when you are around" he says as he brings his face next to my cheeks and starts to glide the tip of his nose all around my face. He stops when he gets down towards my neck, the next thing I hear was him inhaling deep breaths on my neck.

"You smell so good, Mashallah" he says as he moves back up to my face, the whole time what he did was just tease me with his nose, as he softly touches my skin causing tingles to make their way over my body.

"Your such a tease" I say as I lean myself more towards him, but the more I did that the more I caused him to move his body from me.

" I wonder where I learnt that from" he says as I felt a smirk make its way onto his face.

"I wonder" I say, when I felt his mouth on my neck, he repeatedly kissed me around my neck causing me to take deep breaths in and out.

He lets go of my hands that were pinned over my head and guides it to my face, I move my hands and grab a hand full of his hair as I pull him towards me.

"Patient Hayati" he then chuckles as if he said a joke. Just when everything was going well, I heard Hajer's voice crying from the gadget on my pocket. The moment we both heard this we both let go of each other as we quickly made our way to check why she was crying.

Opening their room door, I quickly opened the light to see Hajer sitting down on her bed as she cries.

"Why you crying sweety?" I say as I quickly made my way to her bed.

"Mr teddy gone" was all she said as she started to cry again, looking around I try to find where Mr teddy has gone since he was with her before she went to sleep. It didn't take me long before I found Mr Teddy on the ground next to her bed.

"Her baby, no need to cry" I say as I give her the teddy bear and tuck her back to her bed.

"Thanks mama" she says as she closes her eyes and tries to sleep again. Me and Amir slowly walked out the room as he closes the door and the light behind him.

"Your such a fantastic mother,"Amir says as he wraps his hands around me.

"And your an amazing father" I say as I turn around to look up at him.

"I can't wait to have some more inshallah" I say straight after, a small smile makes its way onto my face as I imagine myself having some more children running around the house.

"Let's go make some more then" Amir winks as I felt him grab my thighs and lift me up, which caused me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Let's go" I say In-between giggles.