Chapter forty

Omnia's POV.

"That's it I've had enough, I don't care if you are pregnant even if I you are sold cheap, I want you out of here" he throws the phone onto the bathtub, and it breaks due to the strength of Vincent.

I looked behind him to see if he left the front door open and to my advantage yes he did. As he took another step closer, I lifted my leg up and hit him, where it hurt the most.

Just as my foot made contact with him he quickly fell on his knees. Not wasting anytime I started to run out the door.

But before I could make it out I felt him grab my leg and pull me towards him causing me to fall flat on my face, I knew that was going to leave a mark.

"Not this time your not" he dragged me towards him, looking around I saw the bathroom door which gave me an idea to hold on tight to the corner.

He would pull me, but I still had a little of strength yet, so while I held on tight on the corner of the door I repeatedly kicked with my leg hoping that I could hit him in the face.

After a few seconds I thought I won when I felt him stop pulling, but that thought flew away when I felt his heavy weight on my back.

"I told you there is no escape once your in your in" he turns me around so that now I was laying on my back, as I look up at him.

"You just wait, Amir is coming for me, he's going to save me" as he heard me say that he automatically started to laugh.

"Him and what army?" I would love to say the police but then, when Amir and them come he wouldn't be surprised.

"You'll just have to wait and se..." Before I could finish of my sentence I felt him grab hold of my neck as he tightens his grip on it.

"You know me and patience don't go well together so if you know something I don't you better tell me" using all my force I spat on his face, although I knew this is something I shouldn't do, but I felt helpless and I needed to do something.

"Go to hell" I knew that was a stupid move and it was going to cause me pain but it was worth seeing his facial expression once the spit touched his face.

"Oh you are going to pay for this" followed by that I felt him slap my right cheeks, however it came so quickly that I didn't know that it happened until I felt the pain.

"You think by slapping me I'm going to give in" I laughed at how stupid this Vincent Dean really was. However that laugh was cut short when I felt another sting on my left cheeks.

"Oh sweet heart I don't care if you give in or not, once I get my money I no longer own you, then your new owner can do whatever even kill you if he pleases" these men were crazy, they were going around hurting women, they were committing many sins, and now to top it off they are also killing human beings.

"Istaghfirullah... Do you really think that I fear death, death to us Muslim isn't something that we fear, because death to us means that we are one step closer to meeting our creator" as I spoke I felt his weight on me decrease, which indicates that he was getting up.

"We'll just have to wait and see how long it'll take your new master to make you forget about your God" he grabs me by my hair and pulls me up.

"If you really think I'll forget my creator, that means you still don't know me, I may forget everyone, my family even Amir but I will never forget my creator" I said as I got pulled out of the room by my hair.

I couldn't tell where we were going but all I knew was that the closer we got the cleaner the floor looked, since the only thing I had view of was the ground.

"You will get in there, and not make a fuss, understood?" He spoke but, when I didn't reply he grabbed my hair tighter as he repeated his words.

"And if I didn't? Your going to shoot me? I already told you I don't care about death" he grabbed another hand full of my hair as he forcefully made me face him.

"Since you don't mind dying, well just have to threaten you using your family, how about your parents?" Just as he brought up my parents, I felt a fire unleash inside me.

"Don't you dare" I said as I started to punch and kick him, but the only thing visible in his face was a smirk.

"Bingo, now if you mess around it'll be your dear parents neck on the line" looking at his face closely I wanted to know if he was joking or not, but nothing in his face hinted that he was lying.

I slowly stopped fighting him as he again led the way. He stopped in front of a big brown door, and opened it. The moment the door flew open what I saw terrified me.

There were so many women, some getting changed some putting on make up while the others stood in line waiting.

However one thing that all the girls had the same was the expression of sadness on there face.

"Edwardo, leave the one your holding I want this one to be done quickly" the man that was doing a red heads hair, drops everything and walks towards us. He smiles as he takes my hand, but I slapped his hand away.

"Remember your parents" I hear Vincent say before he left the room.

Edwardo then silently leads me to where the other girls were, and with a big smile on his face he says.

"Time to make you shine"