Chapter Fifty One

Omnia's POV.

Today was the day that I could finally leave to go home and I am so happy, I've never missed home as much as I have now.

"Are you ready to go Hayati?" Amir comes from behind me as he wraps his hands around my waist.

"Yeah I'm ready I can't wait to go home" I say as I turn around to face him, I move my hand upwards and wrap it around his neck, as we just stared at one another.

"I'm so happy to have you wallahi I don't know what I would do without you" I lean up towards him so that I could reach his face but since he was tall, Mashallah he had to lean down the other half of the way.

I brought my lips towards him as he to comes in for a kiss but just in the last minute I end up kissing him on the cheeks.

"Someone might come in so we should leave" I poked my tongue out at him when he opened his eyes to look at me.

"Oh is that how you want to play it I was going to tell you something you would love but I won't anymore" he says as he slowly unfolds his hands from around my waist. But before he could completely let me go I grabbed onto his hand and wrapped it tighter around me.

"What is it you know I hate it when you do that" I say as I pout.

"Well you know I don't like to be teased" I still remained pouting as I hoped that he would tell me but he just stood their staring at me with the same smirk on his face.

"Wallahi if you tell me what it was you wanted to tell me, when we get home I'm..." And I started to whisper some things in his ears that I knew he would enjoy.

"Say wallahi" Amir says as he moves a bit further from me to see if I was serious or not. But I kept a serious face on as I said wallahi.

"Deal, well I was going to say that I talked to my job and I told them that I no longer..." But before he could finish of his sentence I ended up doing that for him.

"Longer wanted to travel overseas and you wish they gave you a stable job here?" I started to make small dua's in my head that I was right as i waited for Amirs next words.

"Are you a mind reader?" Was all he had to say to have me jumping up and down, as I hugged him, I was so happy to hear that Amir will no longer have to travel.

Without putting much thought into it I quickly looked around to see that their was no one around us,turning around I guided my mouth to his as I gave him a quick kiss on the mouth.

But before he could even comprehend what was going on I moved away from him as I grabbed my bag and started to walk out the door. Seconds later I heard Amir following behind me as he came closer.

"You are such a tease do you know that?" He whispered when we were walking side by side.

"Oh am I? I didn't know" I poked my tongue out at him once again as I wrapped my free hand around his as we made our way out Sylvester hospital.

We made it out of the hospital, then Amir started to lead me to where he had parked the car.

"I can't believe I am finally going to go home it feels as though it's been so long since I've been there I've missed it" Amir opens the passengers seat and I slowly make my way in without hurting my head.

"Oh so you miss our home and not me?" Now Amir pretends to pout, and might I say he was so adorable, made me just want to...not now.

"Ofcourse is that even a question?" I smile as I take the door and close it in front of him. He doesn't say anything as he walks to the other side of the car and opens the drivers door.

"Fine well have fun in the house alone, I just might tell my boss that I changed my mind, and might I tell you he would be so happy" Amir looked straight ahead but every once in a while as he spoke i could tell that he was looking at me with the corner of his eyes.

"You know our home is just a house without you... And without you life is so lonely no matter who is around me" I take my hand and put it on his shoulder, as I squeeze it so that he could look at me.

"That's good to hear because without you life feels empty, now I don't plan on ever leaving your side, so none of us can experience that feeling" he takes my hand that was on his shoulder and guides it to his mouth, as he give it a small peck.

"You sure you aren't going to get sick and tired of seeing me everyday?" I asked although I already knew the answer.

"Bored of you? I think it's impossible for someone to get bored of their soulmate, their other half"