Chapter thirty two

"It is six-o-one, you are one minute late" the moment I heard that my mouth flew open, Mr Dean is really starting to irritate me.

"Are you Serio..." Before I could even finish my sentence he lifts his hand up to shut me up, if he wasn't my boss I would have seriously done some damage to that face of his.

"I don't want to hear any of your lame excuses, just give me my coffee and get back to work" clenching my teeth, I use all my might to remain quiet.

O Allah, I hope for Your mercy. Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment). Correct all of my affairs for me. There is none worthy of worship but You.

I made a small Dua as I walked towards him, hoping nothing that we would both regret happens.

When I got next to him, I put the coffee cup down, and Mr Dean didn't even say anything, he didn't even spare me a look, he just carried on reading the paper in front of him.

"Your welcome" was all I said as I turned around and walked away, the moment I got towards the door he says.

"This is your job you are my worker you don't deserve a thank you" closing my eyes I took deep breaths, as I repeatedly told myself to not say a word back.

"Because what I say goes understood?" But wallahi he wasn't making it any easier, the more I thought he would just shut his mouth and allow me to leave, he just had to rub it in my face that he was my boss.

"Understood?" The moment he said that I felt something inside me explode, I could no longer live like this. Turning around I quickly walked towards where he was sitting.

"Just because you are my boss doesn't give you the right to treat me less than a human, all this time I thought I could just handle it for a couple of months, but boy was I wrong, I can no longer work here" the moment those words escaped my lips I felt doubt fill its way into me.

"What are you trying to say?" He drops the pen that he was holding as he stands up and looks at me straight in the eye.

"I'm saying I'm quitting and I don't care what was written in that contract" the moment I said that he quickly made his way around the desk so that he was standing in front of me, I unintentionally took a step back.

"You think that it is that easy to leave my company?" He says as he took a couple of steps closer, now I could literally feel his breath on my skin.

"I don't really care what it takes but I am leaving and I will be telling my husband everything so I no longer care about those photos" turning around to face the door I try to leave but before I could even take five steps, I felt his hands wrap around my waist.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I turn around to face him, as I try to use all my power to remove his dirty hands away from me.

"I am teaching you a lesson that will let you know where you belong in this chain" the moment he said that I knew what he had in that sick mind of his.

He wrapped his hands around my waist more and tightly pushed me towards him, now our bodies were touching each other.

"This is sexual harassment and if you carry on it will be rap..." But before I could even finish my sentence, he put his free hand on my mouth   And repeatedly told me to 'shut my annoying trap'

"It won't be anything if you are willing" looking at his face I wanted to see if he was serious, like how stupid can he be?

"But I'm not" just when I said that I lifted my legs quickly and hit him, where the sun doesn't shine. As my knee collided with him he automatically let go of me and fell on his knee.

Seeing this chance as my only opportunity I quickly made my way out the door.

"You will regret this" we're the last words that I heard as I made my way out the office. I quickly got my belongings and ran towards the elevator.

Pressing on the floor button I impatiently waited for the door to open, so that my legs could take me to my car.

And that is exactly what I did as the door opened, I didn't care that there were people looking at me, or if they thought I was crazy running like a mad woman out of the building. But all I wanted was to be wrapped up in Amirs arms.

I slowly started to reduce my speed when I saw my car, as I was in front of the car I completely stopped and started to look for my keys inside my bag.

But suddenly just when I pulled out the keys I felt a cloth make its way onto my mouth and nose, which made it difficult to breath. Within seconds my body become limp  and I felt myself welcoming darkness.

"Get all the rest you need because you'll need it where you're going" I heard an unfamiliar male voice say just before I fell into a deep sleep.