Chapter Twenty

A/N: thank you mistysouls for doing this wonderful cover of Her Wish, much appreciated :)

Omnia's POV.

"Omnia when is Samira and her husband coming?" Amir says as he walks into the kitchen with a cloth in his hand.

"They should be here soon" I say opening the oven to check my chicken.

"Is your fish ready?" I turn around to ask Amir, me and Amir have been in the kitchen since the morning cooking since this is the first time that Samira will be entering our house as a married woman.

"Yeah it is ready I'm just going to get the salad ready and then start putting the plates on the table while you get the other stuff sorted" I nod my head in agreement as I stick my hand inside the oven to get my ready chicken out.

"Be careful" I heard Amir say, I roll my eyes at hot dramatic he could be sometimes.

"I've done this a million times Amir no need to worry" I put the chicken on the counter and go to close the oven, however since I wasn't concentrating on which hand was going to the oven, I went to close my hand with the unprotected hand and burnt it.

"Ow" I say as I quickly move my hand from the oven door.

"Are you okay? Hayati I told you to be careful" Amir was quickly on my side guiding my hand to the tap, so that he could run the cold water over it.

"Yeah, istaghfirallah I just wasn't concentrating" I say as I try to cool my fingers.

"Yeah I tend to do that to you, it's been one year with me but yet you still can't get enough of me" he winks at me the moment I turned to look at him.

"Shut up" I splash his face with the water, as I try to let go of his grib on me.

"Oh do you want to play that game?" He says as he comes closer, cornering me between the sink and him, looking at him at shock of what was happening I didn't realise that both my hands were held hostage by his hand.

"No please don't, I know what you are going to do and I apologise" I say but he wasn't listening. He had a evil smirk in his face that told me he had no mercy.

"Habibi please" I start to shake my head so that he doesn't get me.

"To late" was the last thing I heard before I felt his wet hand repeatedly touching my face.
But he didn't stop there he put his hand again under the water and filled it up with water and once again started to touch my face.

"Habibi wallahi you are going to get it just wait" I said as I tried to loosen his grip but it wasn't working.

"You shouldn't say that, do you want me to wet my hand again?" I looked at him and gave him that 'don't you dare' look but all I got was a 'try me' look.

"Fine I'm sorry" I admitted defeat because I knew that if I didn't by the end of this game our kitchen would be soaking wet.

"What was that again?" He brought his ears close to my mouth.

"I said..." But before I could finish I grabbed his ear with my teeth.

"Let me go" I then said as I held his ear hostage between my teeth.

"Omnia that hurts" Amir says as I felt his hand loosen from the grip he had on my hands.

"Oh but I know" I said as a smirk made its way onto my face. The moment I felt his hand release both my hands I quickly wrapped my hands around his waist.

Counting to three in my head I quickly released his ear and covered my face on his chest, so that I could use his t-shirt as a towel.

"Your so mean, wallahi habibty that hurts" I felt Amir lift his hands up to touch his ear.

"Oh do you want me to kiss it better?" I look up and say after I finished drying my face.

"Yes" he says as he brings his ear close to me, I felt a blush make its way onto my cheeks because I didn't expect him to say yes, my breathing started to heighten the closer his ears got to my face.

The moment I brought my face closer to kiss his ears he quickly moved back and started to laugh. Looking up at his face I give him a confused look.

"Ew you want to kiss my ears?" He poked his tongue out to me. The moment he said that I was sure that my cheeks have turned to a darker shade of red.

"Your such an ass" I say as I turn around trying to walk out of the kitchen, but the moment I did I felt him wrap his hand around my waist.

"But I'm your ass" he finally says when he got closer to my left ear, when I didn't say anything I then felt him slowly kiss my ear, which quickly made me giggle.

"Now that's what I wanted to hear" he says as he releases his grip on me.

"Now it's time to get serious" he says as he walks around to do what he had to get done before Samira and her Husband come.

Thirty minutes later everything was ready, As I was just putting the cups in the table, I heard the door bell ring, and I quickly knew who it was.

The excitement that I was before trying to maintain quickly exploded, the moment I knew that Samira, my best friend, my sister was in the other side of the door.

"Coming" I said as I quickly made my way to the door with Amir following behind.

A/N: OMG Samira is married :O