Chapter thirty seven

Omnia's POV.

"Time for our fun" Vincent says as he closes the door behind him.

"Please Vincent, I'm begging you, if I have ever wronged you please forgive me. I swear if you let me go now I'll pretend like none of what happened, happened" I tried to move away from him, however my quest to move away got cut short when I felt the headboard hit my head.

"Do you think I'm doing this because you wronged me, since the first time you stepped foot into my office, I knew I had to have you, you were something different, something that we didn't have here" reality hit me as I realised that the only reason I was actually accepted was to be brought into here.

"But I have a husband and family who loves me" I started to shake from fear, since what Vincent was doing in front of me was something, I as a Muslim shouldn't be seeing.

"Don't worry sweetheart I can be your husband and this big business from now on will be your only family" with a smirk on his face he slowly puts his jacket on the couch, as he uses his other hand to unbutton his shirt.

"But I love my family and husband" I know I sounded like a child, but these were my true feelings.

"And you will love this one just as much" he started to walk closer to me, with every step he took my heart beat escalated. It escalated to the point where I'm surprised that I still haven't received a heart attack yet.

The moment his knees made connection with the bed I knew this was it, I knew that any moment  now Vincent's dirty hand were going to be all over my skin.

"Please don't come any closer" I said in between sobs.

"Fine" the moment I heard that I quickly looked up to him, to see if he was serious. As he sat down on the edge of the bed I felt my body relax a bit.

"I'll use this time to tell you the rules, then we'll carry on" I knew this was to good to be true, I was shocked how he quickly listened to me, but of course it was to benefit him.

"Rules?" What type of rules could a trafficking business have?

"Yes rules that you must follow and if not followed there would be consequences involved, understood?" I didn't make him wait long since angering him was the last thing on my list.

"Good, the first thing is to never leave this room unless you are with either my guards or me, understood?" I thought of the rule for a bit them nodded my head.

I may have agreed to this rule but the moment I find a way out I will surely take it.

"Second thing what ever I say goes, their is no room for arguments" he looks me in the eye waiting for me to disagree with him but I quickly nodded my head.

"Third and last rule, never try to make contact with the outside world because then I will be mad, and trust me no one likes an angry Vincent Dean" he got that right, I couldn't even stand a happy Vincent Dean imagine a mad one.

"Now where were we again?" He slowly started to crawl up the bed, closing the gap between us.

"You were leaving" I blurted but we both knew that was a lie. He chuckles at my lie as I felt him grab both my hands and lift them above my head, I tried everything I could but as I said before these men are immune to my hits.

"Your so cute when your scared, you look like a cute rabbit who's fighting its predator" his face slowly makes its way down to mine and now he was inches away from kissing my lips.

"Please" I whispered repeatedly as I shake my head.

"Stop fighting me it's going to happen if you like it or not" when I heard him say that my whole body unintentionally stopped, as I realised what he said was true.

Looking at his face he was seconds away from kissing me, closing my eyes from disgust, just when I felt his lips brush over mine, someone started banging on the door, this action caused Vincent to sit up and face the door.

"What?" he shouted so that the person on the other side could hear him.

"Sorry to disturb you Sir but there is an emergency and you are needed, one of the girls is making a big commotion in the show room" a deep voice says from the other side.

As Vincent heard that he quickly got up wore his shirt and ran out the door like his life depended on it, but before he closed the door he turned and looked at me.

"Don't move" we're his final words before the door closed, and a click was heard indicating that I was locked.

Alhamdullilah that he got called the time he did.

Using all the strength I had I quickly made my way to Vincent's jacket that he left on the couch in hopes that he left his phone in there, since that was my only option.

Since I knew that I had to leave this room right now before Vincent comes or I was screwed.

When I got to the couch I took his jacket and checked his pockets, and to my surprise his phone was there, taking his jacket I wore it, as I placed the hoodie on my head.

Looking around I ran to the nearest door and opened it, in that room I was met with a beautiful white bathroom.

Walking inside I try to look for a window or something but no such like this room was as much of a prison like the first room I was in.

Turning around I close and lock the door as I slide slowly on to the ground, since my legs could no longer support me. Opening the phone I go to call log and dialled Amirs number, which I had engraved in my memory.

I sit there quietly praying that he would reply, however every time the phone rings and no one replies I lose hope. Just as I was about to close I heard his angelic voice.

"Hello?"