Chapter Twenty One

Omnia POV.

"Samira, Ya Allah Wallahi I miss you so much" I say as I quickly walk up to Samira and hug her, and she mirrors my action by doing exactly the same.

"Salam Aladdin, how was your honey moon?" I say after I stop hugging Samira.

"Wallahi it was the best, Mashallah we had the best time of our life in Fiji" Samira says, I could hear the excitement in her voice, which brought a smile to my face. Seeing her happy like this makes me happy as well.

"Yeah indeed we did" Aladdin says when he finishes shaking Amirs hand.

"Are we going to stand outside or we going inside where I smell some nice food" Wallahi Samira may be married but she is still the same old Samira.

"What ever you want" I say as I laugh.

"Then inside we go" she takes Aladdin's hand and she pulls him inside our house.

"Wow you redecorated I like" Samira says as she looks around my house, it's been a while she hasn't come over and in that while I had done some renovating. For example changed my living room couch.

"Yeah we just needed a change" I say as I led them to the dining room, so the food doesn't get cold.

"Don't say we say I, I know you perfectly" Samira says as she elbows me just before we separate ways and she walks to the other side of the table.

"No I'm serious" I lied although it was true I was the one that came out with the idea and I was the one who was persistent about changing it.

"If you say so" she says as we all started to laugh.

"So how is everything" Aladdin says as he looks at the both of us repeatedly waiting for us to answer.

"Wallahi Alhamdullilah everything is good, I can't complain" Amir says as he takes my hand and kisses it.

"Same wallahi" Aladdin says as I saw him grab a hold of Samira's hand and squeeze it.

"Thank you for coming into Samira's life, you not only helped her but also helped us" I say to Aladdin, the moment I said that me and Amir looked at each other and started to laugh.

"How is that?" Aladdin asks us, however we didn't answer straight because we were to busy laughing.

"Because every time we would meet up with her she would always be talking about finding the one for her, it was slowly killing our eardrums" Amir says as he looks at Samira and laughs.

"Shut up, you don't have to bring that up" Samira says as she scratches the back of her scarf with her free hand.

"Remember that time when she started YOLOing men in our wedding to find the right one?" I say to Amir and all he does is nod his head.

"Yeah and also that time where she nearly cried because we went on a double date with Asma and her Husband and she was just there in the middle giving us all the evil eye" I nod my head as I picture Samira's face that night and start to laugh even more.

That night wallahi if looks could kill all four of us would have been six feet under ground.

"I told you I didn't want to go with you guys but you guys wouldn't take no for an answer and when I did go I was totally ignored as you guys stared at each other with nothing but love" looking at her face I could see she was trying to put on a serious face but amusement was written all over.

"Well what can I say, I can never get enough of this woman" the moment he said that I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked down at the food.

"We should start eating before the food gets cold" I said as I tried to change the subject because I felt as though the subject was tilting and moving towards me.

"Aladdin tell me what it is that attracted you to Samira?" I just randomly blurted out, since that is exactly what Samira did to me when we went to meet up Amir, before we were married.

"Well that's difficult to answer because if I told you everything that attracted me to her we would be here forever" he says as he puts a smile on his face.

I am so happy that each of my best friends have both caught themselves a fine man, who's goal in life is the same as them, which is to strive to Jannah al firdous.

"First of all was her connection with her Deen, the fact that she never played around with it and in her mind she knew that this was just a temporary life and we will be leaving it soon, so all she is trying to do is please our maker" that sure does sound like Samira.

"Second of all her heart, I've never met someone as nice as her, someone who cares for others before they care for themselves" he stops and turns to look at her.

"Her smile when she looks at me just makes me feel like I won the lottery, her eyes just make me melt inside when they connect with mine. Her voice just leaves me speechless, as if that wasn't enough her love for me is like the cherry on top" we all just sat there speechless as we listened to him speak about Samira, looking at his face he was looking at Samira the same way Amir looks at me with love.

"I love you"

"I love you to" they both whispered, which was only meant for their ears, however was heard by all four of us.