Coffee27

Hey guys!!!

Comment fan and vote :D

I have new news! I just so happened uploaded a new story called 1 Little Love Lie

Its about this girl who is pretty but she never has had a bf b4 until the really hot guy who is secretly gay asks her out. The only reason she says yes is so he can get his friends of his back and she will get noticed more. I guess you can say that Juliet’s main want is to get recognized. So yeah, I would love it if you could possibly read it and tell me what you think.

*******************************************

I remembered. It drummed in my mind over and over again. I also played in my mind that Xavier knew that too.

Everyone turned towards me like robots. Oh this is awkward. I started to run up the stairs to make a run for it but stopped when I heard Xavier say, “Wait Jade. Please.”

I whirled around and asked, “What do want?!” I demanded. Tears were streaming down my cherry red face. Great, just what I needed.

“I want you,” He whispered. He is saying everything in front of about ten thousand people. A live audience for the tragedy that is about to happen.

“I don’t date scum like you!” I spat.

Then before I knew it someone literally picked me up and put me on the stage. Whoever it was I hate them. Then I looked behind me to see Zach. I quickly gave him the middle finger and turned towards Xavier. He was just standing in the middle of the stage breathless. I was standing on the side looking like an idiot.

“Jade I’m sorry that I did that to you. Can we please talk after the show?” He whispered.

“Why not talk here and now?” I asked bravely. I was like something just took over me. I was brave and had courage.

He groaned and slowly walked towards me at the side of the stage as I backed away from him. Then I felt something push me towards. I whirled around to see Zach. “Give him a chance,” Zach whispered. He had an apologetic smile on his face. He owes me big time.

“I already did. He cheated on me. I won’t trust him again,” I whispered. I don’t think I can trust him again if I wanted to. He will always be the big rockstar that never will be happy.

I turned around to see Xavier so close to me that I could feel his breath. His body pressed against mine. Are we really going to all of this in front of EVERYONE?! Before I could slap him his lips softly pressed to mine. I kissed him back but I did have hate in my heart still. How could I get over that he cheated on me with a slut? The kiss was slow and soft. Sparks flew and everyone in the audience either applauded or awed. Then I pulled back when I realized what I was doing. Xavier had a smug look on his face. I slapped him and ran away. I couldn’t believe that I kissed him.

I ran out of the theater and ran down the street and stopped to catch my breath against the side

of a building. Oh my god! I just kissed Xavier! I just kissed Xavier! After about fifteen minutes of standing on side of the building my cell phone buzzed in my pants pocket. “Hello?”

                “Jade, please come back to the theater! Xavier wants to talk to you . . . apologize to you,” Zach said with a bit of hesitation. I could tell by his voice that he was being put up to talking to me. He knew I wanted to be left alone but Xavier is good at getting what he wants.

                I didn’t know what to say at first but then I picked out the best words I could think of. “I’ll come. I am only going to give him 1 minute to explain himself though,” I warned.

                Zach sighed and thanked me. We hung up and I started back to the theater. When I got there I sneaked in the back way to see Zach waiting for me. He smiled at me. Then I heard Xavier’s voice, “Is she here?” He asked.

                Zach nodded and walked away. There stood Xavier. He looked like he hadn’t gotten much sleep at all. He was about three feet away from me.

                “What do you want?” I asked. I wanted to cut to the chase.

                “I want you! I love you Jade and I don’t want to hide it! Please forgive me!”He begged. XAVIER GRASS WAS BEGGING!

                I sighed. I had to be fair, “Xavier, I will give you one last chance!”

__________________________________________________~

YOU GUYS R AWSOME!! Vote fan and comment!